+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chartered Institute of Marketing - WES

Kaya1711

Mar 11, 2019
Dear all,
Please advise if anyone did WES or alternative assessments for Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK) diplomas.
I am doing a Professional Diploma in Marketing at the moment (Level 6, equivalent to UK bachelors). The programme consists of 3 modules: 1 exam-based and 2 courseworks. What WES evaluation can I expect considering it is a 1-year long distance-learning program?
Thank you!

Vivek_lk

May 22, 2016
Dear all,
Please advise if anyone did WES or alternative assessments for Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK) diplomas.
I am doing a Professional Diploma in Marketing at the moment (Level 6, equivalent to UK bachelors). The programme consists of 3 modules: 1 exam-based and 2 courseworks. What WES evaluation can I expect considering it is a 1-year long distance-learning program?
Thank you!

Hey buddy, did you get any WES evaluation on this? Would be helpful if you could share your e

awaisrauf95

Nov 14, 2020
That's great news! Congratulations.
Thanks for the clarifying. I'm planning a Level 7 in Professional Marketing. Let's see how it goes.

Nikkylee

Jan 29, 2021
Hey, I have Bachelors and Level 6 CIM Diploma and I got "2 and more degrees" evaluation.
Hey Kaya, this is great news! Gives me some sort of hope. I do have a concern though:
From my WES evaluation, my bachelors degree is equivalent to a Bachelors degree(4 years) program but my CIM Level 6 is equivalent to an undergraduate certificate(one semester).
Summary: Bachelors degree(4 years).

My question is, from the above evaluation can I claim 2 or more certificates? How was your own WES evaluation? How did you navigate to getting 2 or more certificates? I am so confused, pls help out.