+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Work experince after ITA

Sep 25, 2015
Hi Guys,

Can i Make change under my employment history after receiving ita, i selected noc 1311 for my one of the jobs but actually it was noc 1241 for 1 year and 2 year 1311 but same employer.

should i make that change or leave it as it is, i have already received ita and my boss is ok providing me either noc.

thank you

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confused applicant said:
Will i have to upload two reference letters then?
Since it's the same employer use one reference letter but stating two different job titles and sets of duties.

Sanctuaryu

Aug 20, 2014
Hello,
I noticed that I have mistakenly put incorrect year as my previous work start date when I applied for work permit.

Will it be an issue when I apply for PR via EE-FSW with that work experience being the primary occupation?

I am already in the pool with enough points to potentially get an ITA on the next draw.
Thanks,

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Anya654 said:
You can change your NOC, it doesn't affect your points. I myself changed mine.
Hi Anya654,

I need your guidance and advise on how did you manage to change the NOC code after the ITA was issued to you.

I have a situation in which my EE profile contains NOC 2241 but PT has given me a nomination for NOC 2281. I have raised a query to them about revising the NOC code back to NOC 2241 and accepted the nomination in MyCIC as well. Personally, I do not want to decline the invitation if there is a choice. If I receive the ITA in the next draw, can you please guide me how to change the NOC code? I believed that the fields get locked, isn't it?

Best Regards
Arora

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
arora23 said:
Hi Anya654,

I need your guidance and advise on how did you manage to change the NOC code after the ITA was issued to you.

I have a situation in which my EE profile contains NOC 2241 but PT has given me a nomination for NOC 2281. I have raised a query to them about revising the NOC code back to NOC 2241 and accepted the nomination in MyCIC as well. Personally, I do not want to decline the invitation if there is a choice. If I receive the ITA in the next draw, can you please guide me how to change the NOC code? I believed that the fields get locked, isn't it?

Best Regards
Arora
Since you don't have an ITA yet, it's ok to change your experience to 2281 now.

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
bellaluna said:
Since you don't have an ITA yet, it's ok to change your experience to 2281 now.
Hi bellaluna,

Thanks for replying.

I am amidst seeking a clarification from PT on why do they think that NOC 2241 doesn't apply to me. I cannot change the NOC code unless they confirm that they award me nomination only for NOC 2281 and not NOC 2241. My fear is that in meantime if a draw occurs, I would likely be issued an ITA and then my nomination letter would have NOC 2281 but EE Profile would have NOC 2241.

Hope you understand my situation now.

Best Regards

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
arora23 said:
Hi bellaluna,

Thanks for replying.

I am amidst seeking a clarification from PT on why do they think that NOC 2241 doesn't apply to me. I cannot change the NOC code unless they confirm that they award me nomination only for NOC 2281 and not NOC 2241. My fear is that in meantime if a draw occurs, I would likely be issued an ITA and then my nomination letter would have NOC 2281 but EE Profile would have NOC 2241.

Hope you understand my situation now.

Best Regards
I know, I got that. But does 2281 apply to you too? If so, it would've been simpler to revise the EE profile. :)

Usually, the NOC code change in a nomination certificate is done after a formal request/submitting a form.