+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing term from fall to winter and University

Asv21$

Jul 14, 2018
Has anyone changed university and term before.
I had got an admit from uOttawa for FALL 2018 for MEng course (course based) and had applied for my Visa with this admit. Now, I got into the MS (thesis) program at UNB for WINTER 2019. My primary aim is to do research and I am getting to do that at UNB with funding and am thus planning to change the University
The medicals for my VISA application already have updated and I may get my VISA within 1 or 2 days. What should I do if I get the VISA to make changes to my study permit with the new University and term?

Asv21$

Jul 14, 2018
Has anyone changed university and term before.
I had got an admit from uOttawa for FALL 2018 for MEng course (course based) and had applied for my Visa with this admit. Now, I got into the MS (thesis) program at UNB for WINTER 2019. My primary aim is to do research and I am getting to do that at UNB with funding and am thus planning to change the University
The medicals for my VISA application already have updated and I may get my VISA within 1 or 2 days. What should I do if I get the VISA to make changes to my study permit with the new University and term?
???