+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing NOC code post ITA

prerak

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I have submitted by Express Entry profile on 15-Mar-2017. Received ITA on 24-Mar-2017. I am yet to submit my application by uploading all the documents.
It is possible to change NOC code for few of my work experience before uploading docs. My new NOC is still eligible for express entry application.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
As far as I know, that's not the right way to do it. you may have to decline your invitation. The way they are dropping the cut off score for ITAs, you may get ITA with updated NOCs soon.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Yes you can change your NOC codes before submitting and it's recommended you do change if you find one that better suits the duties described in your reference letters.

BUT YOU MUST SELECT SKILL 0, A or B NOCs - Just bear this in mind!

Good luck.

djm1414

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
13-09-2017
Make sure that if you change your NOC in your application that your CRS would not change to below the cutoff for the draw you received your ITA. If you have 3 or more years of experience in the new NOC it will not change. Also if you're applying under FSW make sure that you still qualify under that program as well.

nahian69

Apr 13, 2017
Hi

I have the same question. I initially have chosen NOC 0122 but after carefully evaluating my JD i think it best matches with 1212. Following is my JD for everyones convenience to better understand.

Key Responsibilities:

• Assign, co-ordiante and approve the works done by the processors.

• Verify financial documents and check the authenticity of ciritical instructions and advise the processors accordingly.

• Check and approve the fees, VAT and Excise duty vouchers processed by the processors that are to be realized from customer accounts.

• Approve charge vouchers for different certificates requests given by the customers after it is being processed by the Makers.

• Check and verify accuracy of different financial transactions processed by the processors

• Assist Line Manager in developing and scheduling the process executions of different departments such as: Account Services, Card Operations, Support Services.

• Prepare different MIS related to the progress report of the department, track the volume growth and work capacity of the team to identify if increase or decrease to human capacity is needed.

• Assist line manager to identify and understand the training needs of the junior officers and new joiners to relevant policy and procedures that are key to run the department.

• Raise requisition of the stationaries in the procurement system and manage different vendors of the department, activities are like: Chosing vendor for the pool car supply, IT service vendor to do periodical services of the printers and other devices.

• Assist the team members to solve their computer system related problems, carry on periodical maintenance of different databases that are made using Microsoft Access and Excel.

• Raise requisition request for the team members while different IT devices are required for daily operations, such as: Keyboard, mouse, monitor, CPU maintenance/replacement request raising.

• Provide operational support to customers having bond/government securities to encash/interest release and protect the bank against fraudulence/suspicious transactions etc.

• Ensure encashment/interest release statements are submitted to Bangladesh Bank within stipulated time.

• Provide excellent support to branches, priority centers, retail wealth management to achieve their business milestone.

• Interview customers to advise appropriate government security/bond that is suitable for them to invest in as per their requirement.

• Keep track of the weekly, monthly and yearly bond sale volume to analyze the business growth.

• Support business channels by sharing new ideas to improve sale of bonds/government securities.

• Authorize bonds custodial ship service request given by the customer in eBBS system.

• Authorize standing instructions in customer accounts to realize yearly bonds custodial fees raised by the processors

• Ensure compliance with the Laws of the land, implement and exercise local banking regulation and build strong relationship with Central Bank.

• Ensure the department drives in accordance with the Group procedure and guidelines.

• Divide responsibilities among the staffs to ensure smooth operation of the shop and prepare them as a backup of each other.

• Supervise the processing staffs to ensure smooth daily customer service requests are processed within SLA.

• Issue government bonds favouring customers for the amounts they have requested for after checking the available limit of the customer.

I believe the best way is to let them know that we have found the correct NOC having a close match to our JD. This wont harm as long we have the same years of experience and the same points....

Raussie

Apr 21, 2019
I wanted to change my primary noc after receiving noc but system not letting me change.please help me.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
I wanted to change my primary noc after receiving noc but system not letting me change.please help me.
I think you mean after receiving ITA. You may not be able to change as your invitation is based on your skill level which is tied to you NOC that determines if you are eligible for FSW or FST.

Raussie

Apr 21, 2019
[QUOTE="deeps1987, post: 7764551,

Hi, ya it is after ita. But i need to make change in noc. EveryoneWhere do i make chanve