+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Job

sandeep350989

Dec 17, 2013
Hi

I applied to PR through MPNP and I have worked with my employer in Winnipeg from Oct2012.I have given my medicals recently and I am now looking to change Job.Is there any problem with my PR application as I am not working at this time.Please let me know

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sandeep350989 said:
Hi

I applied to PR through MPNP and I have worked with my employer in Winnipeg from Oct2012.I have given my medicals recently and I quit my job and I am now looking for new Job.Is there any problem with my PR application as I am not working at this time.Please let me know
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-cic-for-permanent-resident-visa/

While you wait for decision on your application

If you have a change in address or a change in family status you must notify both the CIC visa office AND the MPNP. You must also notify the MPNP as soon as you receive permanent resident status.

If you are NOW living in Manitoba

Do not let your work permit expire. You must be prepared to apply for another work permit while CIC is processing your PR application. Find out how to extend your work permit. (The same applies to nominees in Manitoba on visitor or student visas.)

If you have any changes to your job in Manitoba, such as being laid-off or working for a new employer, contact the MPNP immediately.