+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Job while AINP is in process

paki_asp

May 24, 2014
Hey all,
I've applied to AINP under strategic recruitment stream - post graduate work permit, that means my application is not employer sponsored. NOC-B

I just got another job offer. Can I switch jobs? Would it delay my application?

Any kind of help will be appreciated!

Thanks.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hey all,
I've applied to AINP under strategic recruitment stream - post graduate work permit, that means my application is not employer sponsored. NOC-B

Thanks.
Hello paki,

I text you message . Please kindly reply. Thanks

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hey all,

Thanks.

Hi paki,

Did you get pnp or not ?
If you did not get pnp then don't change the job. But again,
you can ask directly by ainp officer by phone they will tell you exactly what you need to do . I don't want you to be in trouble.

2 According to my understanding you applied under strategic recruitment pgw category so you are not bound with the employer but again double check from ainp officer.

Thanks.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hi paki,

Did you get pnp or not ?
If you did not get pnp then don't change the job. But again,
you can ask directly by ainp officer by phone they will tell you exactly what you need to do . I don't want you to be in trouble.

2 According to my understanding you applied under strategic recruitment pgw category so you are not bound with the employer but again double check from ainp officer.

Thanks.