+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing course after getting visa

Usama chaudry

Apr 7, 2021
Hi
I got acceptance in BSCS from Algoma university and my visa also got approved.But i have changed my program to BBA.My classes hasn’t been started yet
I didn’t change the university ,just changed my program.
What should be next step? Will it cause problem at the time of my arrival at Airport?
Thanks in advance

Usama chaudry

Apr 7, 2021
I did intermediate from Pakistan (Fsc Pre-Engeering-Math) back in 2019.After this i applied in Algoma University (canada) and got acceptance in Bscs.
But due to corona continously deferred it from may 2020 to sep 2020 and then to jan 2021.
During my visa processing, i started doing chartered accountancy in my home country, and really developed knowledge and interest in accountancy. Means for the past 1.5 year i studied accountancy there.Even i passed 10 out 21 papers of CA during this time. That's why i changed my course to bba.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi.

I applied in November for May 2021, but later deferred for September 2021. I'm still waiting (timeline in signature).

Now, I'm considering changing course. It's in the same DLI (Fanshawe College) and both programs are very related. I applied originally to Applied Mechanical Design and I'm considering changing to Practical Elements of Mechanical Engineering. Would you recommend to change the course after the visa is approved or before? I'm afraid that changing it before visa approval might delay my process.

Sh@heen

May 4, 2021
Hello,
I have also similar problem please help me
I have study permit approval for 2 year course - Biotechnolgy Advanced. For may-21. Now due to covid situatiin and flight band in india college are deferring to directly in january-22 nt in sept-21 intake.

Can i change my course and go to managment field in the same college.
If yes than what is the procedure .
How can i inform IRCC? Will it create problem at the immgiration? Please give me advice.
Thanks in advance

Usama chaudry

Apr 7, 2021
Hello,
I have also similar problem please help me
I have study permit approval for 2 year course - Biotechnolgy Advanced. For may-21. Now due to covid situatiin and flight band in india college are deferring to directly in january-22 nt in sept-21 intake.

Can i change my course and go to managment field in the same college.
If yes than what is the procedure .
How can i inform IRCC? Will it create problem at the immgiration? Please give me advice.
Thanks in advance
Did you change your course? Did you tried to travel after changing course? Share your experience