+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing college

Jan 4, 2018
Regards - college change

Hii ,
Can i change my college before starting classes, I am coming for post graduate course, International Business Management in may intake 2018

Pradeep Raju

May 20, 2014
What kind of things I need to change college and what’s about fees deduction. How many days college takes ???
Plzz I am too puzzled plzz brother
Firstly, do not get worried of your fees. Please let me know to which college did you apply ??? Please remember any public college in Canada will not charge anything if you wanted to opt out of their college

Reactions: Harinder singh virk
Jan 4, 2018
Firstly, do not get worried of your fees. Please let me know to which college did you apply ??? Please remember any public college in Canada will not charge anything if you wanted to opt out of their college
I don’t know it is public or private , I applied for conestoga college , doon valley drives , kitchener, ontario for may intake ,,, Can i get your whatsapp no sir ???
Plzz give me full information and I want to move in lambton college mississouga or hanson cambrian , Brampton for post graduation ...

Pradeep Raju

May 20, 2014
I don’t know it is public or private , I applied for conestoga college , doon valley drives , kitchener, ontario for may intake ,,, Can i get your whatsapp no sir ???
Plzz give me full information and I want to move in lambton college mississouga or hanson cambrian , Brampton for post graduation ...
My Whats app number is 9100636666. Why do you want to go to Lambton college ??? Students join Lambton and then opt out of the college . Study in Quebec where you will have ample of employment opportunities and also getting Permanent Resident status is pretty easy.

Reactions: Harinder singh virk
Jan 4, 2018
My Whats app number is 9100636666. Why do you want to go to Lambton college ??? Students join Lambton and then opt out of the college . Study in Quebec where you will have ample of employment opportunities and also getting Permanent Resident status is pretty easy.
I want to move in Brampton and I haven’t friends and relatives in kitchener, lastly my fiancé is studying in cambrian college Brampton, so it shall be easy for both to live in same basement and we can save time and money !!

ashrut05

Jul 16, 2020
I want to move in Brampton and I haven’t friends and relatives in kitchener, lastly my fiancé is studying in cambrian college Brampton, so it shall be easy for both to live in same basement and we can save time and money !!
Hi were you able to change college? I am in a similar situation I paid fees to Conestoga now I want to switch to Centennial College.