+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGING COLLEGE BEFORE START OF THE TERM

rajeev203

Mar 8, 2013
hi .. this is rajeev iam currently enrolled in centennial for software diploma course for this september intake.i wish to change it to sheridan college.. can anyone please tell me the procedure of changing college i will be landing on 28th august and no i dont have offer letter but i atleast wanna try.. will centennial directly transfer my fee to sheridan? and if so in how much time ....your response will be really appreciated..

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
rajeev203 said:
hi .. this is rajeev iam currently enrolled in centennial for software diploma course for this september intake.i wish to change it to sheridan college.. can anyone please tell me the procedure of changing college i will be landing on 28th august and no i dont have offer letter but i atleast wanna try.. will centennial directly transfer my fee to sheridan? and if so in how much time ....your response will be really appreciated..
withdrawl takes 15 mins, go to international student section and ask for international student withdrawl form, fill it and submit it along with LOA of sheridian college.

centennial will submit the fees to sheridian in the form of cheque in your name in about 4 weeks.
+1 if you appreciate the answer, thanks.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeev203 said:
Hello,

Centennial is bit finicky about college transfers. I would suggest you check with them if they will transfer the funds to Sheridan college directly. They do have tie ups with st. clair and humber where they do not transfer the fee to college directly, they send it back to account where the funds first originated from then you transfer the fee to next college. As you said you are for September intake, and if you haven't obtained offer letter from Sheridan yet, it will be bit difficult unless you are ready to pay first semester fee to Sheridan out of your pocket and wait for college fee transfer (if they agree to it at all).

talk to the program admin (number should be on your offer letter).

mr.parmar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
waheguru :)
moneywater said:
withdrawl takes 15 mins, go to international student section and ask for international student withdrawl form, fill it and submit it along with LOA of sheridian college.

centennial will submit the fees to sheridian in the form of cheque in your name in about 4 weeks.
+1 if you appreciate the answer, thanks.
+1