+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

changing college after coming to canada

Sanjeev7786

May 22, 2017
Hi as per my opinion... you should get into canada and then change your course... as changing before landing might cause problems...
it is a safe bet doing it later...

I can help (for free) if u wish to change after you reach canada... u may pm me :)
Hi Kamal,

I read your comments and seems you have pretty good knowledge of how to change the college after entering in Canada. My distant relative's daughter wants to change her college and she doesn't know of the procedure. At present she is studying in Ontario province for the pre-health nursing course and she has her relative in BC region. She is in her 1st semester that is going to be completed in April 2018. She is looking for changing her college and come to BC province. Can you guide me how i can help her. thanks

rishiu

Jun 6, 2018
hello guys
i got my visa approved for september intake but as it was delayed i couldn’t make on september. so can i get admission from new college and get in to jan intake with same visa!?

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Kamal,

I read your comments and seems you have pretty good knowledge of how to change the college after entering in Canada. My distant relative's daughter wants to change her college and she doesn't know of the procedure. At present she is studying in Ontario province for the pre-health nursing course and she has her relative in BC region. She is in her 1st semester that is going to be completed in April 2018. She is looking for changing her college and come to BC province. Can you guide me how i can help her. thanks
I also want to know how to change college.. I got admission in Fanshawe for Jan intake 2019 but I want to change college in any of it in Toronto.. how is it possible??? what i have to do in advance??

Piyush11

Sep 18, 2018
I also want to know how to change college.. I got admission in Fanshawe for Jan intake 2019 but I want to change college in any of it in Toronto.. how is it possible??? what i have to do in advance??
In which course u applied in fanshawe

neba676422805

Jan 19, 2018
Hello, Is it acceptable to drop your current program now while u have applied for a new one to start in some months to come say September 2019?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I want to change my sister s college to but we have only availability for May.
Others can correct me here but I guess your sisters study permit would be invalid in 90 days so she may have to move on a visitor Visa to keep valid status before the next course start in May.

Rajwinder89

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Others can correct me here but I guess your sisters study permit would be invalid in 90 days so she may have to move on a visitor Visa to keep valid status before the next course start in May.
So if she moved to vistor visa then she needs to apply for study permit again