+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes to submitted study permit application

Welp333444

Aug 8, 2020
Hi guys,

I submitted my study permit application on July 28. I think it was non sds, but not sure. So my first question is, is there any way to check if your application is under non sds or sds?

Secondly, I noticed I did not sign the last page of the family info section in my application. Will that be a problem? If so, can I sign it now and upload it, even though I've submitted the application?

Also, there are a few important things that I think are missing from my application ;
1) GIC
2) payment of tuition
3) letter from my dad (who's paying my tuition and has his statements in my profile)
4) medical/police/biometrics documents

Is there any way I can add these documents to my submitted profile now, or should I withdraw this application and start a new one? Also, can I start a new application under sds in conjunction with my current one?

Thanks

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You can check your application online. If you need to send more documents use the webform. If you haven't provided any proof of funds or other necessary documents your application will be refused, and the only reason it hasn't already is because of COVID. You should only have one application pending at a time.

Welp333444

Aug 8, 2020
You can check your application online. If you need to send more documents use the webform. If you haven't provided any proof of funds or other necessary documents your application will be refused, and the only reason it hasn't already is because of COVID. You should only have one application pending at a time.
HI,

Thanks for the response. So, for proof of funds, I have uploaded my dad's bank statements for the past 6 months, showing over 150k in available funds, and his tax statements.

Do you suggest I upload my GIC document and the updated family info form through the webform? Will those documents be considered?

Also, I have checked my application online, but it doesn't specify if it's sds or non-sds anywhere on there.