+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes to Expression of Interest (EOI)-Manitoba

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/

Factor 6 – Risk assessment

Ranking points will no longer be deducted if you or your spouse have a close relative living in another Canadian province or if you have a previous immigration application to another province. You are still required to answer these questions. The maximum negative ranking points possible now is -200.

If you have a valid EOI, you do NOT need to create a new one, the points have been automatically adjusted. You can log-in to view your current score and change/update your valid profile at any time if your circumstances change by updating the information in your EOI and hitting re-submit.

Effective November 16, 2016

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
If they remove the mandatory connection criteria or attending session/explanatory visit, then it would have been great, like Québec.

Still these barriers exist.

Hope they remove such criteria and prioritize French-English bilingual applicants.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elrud said:
If they remove the mandatory connection criteria or attending session/explanatory visit, then it would have been great, like Québec.

Still these barriers exist.

Hope they remove such criteria and prioritize French-English bilingual applicants.
still is something compared to other provinces that require a job offer.
manitoba is the only province that gives opportunity to candidates with relatives in the province even if you have low language skills.
they give you points if you a have a friend in the province. that's what i call a pnp connection stream.
wish ontario or bc had something like that. :-\

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
still is something compared to other provinces that require a job offer.
manitoba is the only province that gives opportunity to candidates with relatives in the province even if you have low language skills.
they give you points if you a have a friend.
Yes, that's what I mention before. It is the most lenient province, but only if you have the Connection issue. Ontario does not require Connection at least but Manitoba seems better as it is more Francophone than Ontario. Bad luck, I can't send my application to Manitoba with no Connection.

BC is the most strict one I believe.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elrud said:
Yes, that's what I mention before. It is the most lenient province, but only if you have the Connection issue. Ontario does not require Connection at least but Manitoba seems better as it is more Francophone than Ontario. Bad luck, I can't send my application to Manitoba with no Connection.

BC is the most strict one I believe.
BC does not give opportunity to FSW from overseas. that's a shame.

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
That's a pretty impressive change, especially PNP realizing that a more immigrants are moving towards Saskatchewan or Atlantic Canada.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
betty44 said:
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/

Factor 6 – Risk assessment

Ranking points will no longer be deducted if you or your spouse have a close relative living in another Canadian province or if you have a previous immigration application to another province. You are still required to answer these questions. The maximum negative ranking points possible now is -200.

If you have a valid EOI, you do NOT need to create a new one, the points have been automatically adjusted. You can log-in to view your current score and change/update your valid profile at any time if your circumstances change by updating the information in your EOI and hitting re-submit.

Effective November 16, 2016

were i can found "Ranking points will no longer be deducted if you or your spouse have a close relative living in another Canadian province or if you have a previous immigration application to another province" ?

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Aquib said:
were i can found "Ranking points will no longer be deducted if you or your spouse have a close relative living in another Canadian province or if you have a previous immigration application to another province" ?
In this link you can find the changes:
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-eoi-ranking/

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
betty44 said:
BC does not give opportunity to FSW from overseas. that's a shame.
It's totally within the discretion of the provinces to select who they want in their PNP. I would guess that BC gets enough immigrants through direct FSW.