+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes to application after signing

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
So I fill out the application to sponsor form IMM1344 send it off with the others to asia by mail to have my wife sign the documents. When the application gets back signed, I realize that I included an old cell number that was disconnected recently. So I go back on the computer and delete the number validate and reprint the form. Now the page with my wife’s signature at the very bottom on the right hand side has a 9 digit number that is different from all the other newly printed pages on the form. Is that gonna be a problem? Do I have to send this document to asia all over again for the sake of this little number? Can someone please tell me what’s up and should I worry about this? I’m so desperate to just send this in! I’ve been working on it for three months and every step some problem comes up. I feel like I’ve had to move mountains and it just never seems to be done and over with.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So I fill out the application to sponsor form IMM1344 send it off with the others to asia by mail to have my wife sign the documents. When the application gets back signed, I realize that I included an old cell number that was disconnected recently. So I go back on the computer and delete the number validate and reprint the form. Now the page with my wife’s signature at the very bottom on the right hand side has a 9 digit number that is different from all the other newly printed pages on the form. Is that gonna be a problem? Do I have to send this document to asia all over again for the sake of this little number? Can someone please tell me what’s up and should I worry about this? I’m so desperate to just send this in! I’ve been working on it for three months and every step some problem comes up. I feel like I’ve had to move mountains and it just never seems to be done and over with.
The forms should match. Just include the previous one with your old phone number. It doesn't matter, as they will not call you.

Reactions: takitfree

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
The forms should match. Just include the previous one with your old phone number. It doesn't matter, as they will not call you.
Thank-you very much for responding. If I send it in like this will they send it back? I may have spoiled one page of the old copy.

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I kind of had the similar issue. The signature page's numbers didn't match the other pages' numbers. I was really worried but now my app is being processed as normal. So don't worry too much about it. :)

Reactions: takitfree

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Great ! Thanks for telling me that. Congratulations on getting your application finished and sent in! That always quite an accomplishment. Could you share your timeline?

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Great ! Thanks for telling me that. Congratulations on getting your application finished and sent in! That always quite an accomplishment. Could you share your timeline?
yeah sure. Still a long way to go though...:D

Sponsor: Canadian Citizen. PA is from: Vietnam
App received: Aug 2, 2019
AOR1: Oct 9, 2019
SA: Oct 21, 2019
Biometrics request: Oct 18, 2019
Biometrics completed: Oct 22, 2019
Medicals request: N/A Taken: N/A
Medicals completed/passed: N/A
Moved to VO: Singapore, Nov 1, 2019
PPR: N/A
COPR: N/A

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
yeah sure. Still a long way to go though...:D

Sponsor: Canadian Citizen. PA is from: Vietnam
App received: Aug 2, 2019
AOR1: Oct 9, 2019
SA: Oct 21, 2019
Biometrics request: Oct 18, 2019
Biometrics completed: Oct 22, 2019
Medicals request: N/A Taken: N/A
Medicals completed/passed: N/A
Moved to VO: Singapore, Nov 1, 2019
PPR: N/A
COPR: N/A
Hey I just seen in the tracker that you got decision made ! Awesome. Your almost through. Soo happy for you .

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I just seen in the tracker that you got decision made ! Awesome. Your almost through. Soo happy for you .
Aww thanks. Yeah it was a long hard journey. I got the pre-arrival services letter, now I'm waiting for the PPR. How's it going for you?

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Aww thanks. Yeah it was a long hard journey. I got the pre-arrival services letter, now I'm waiting for the PPR. How's it going for you?
Dec 11. app received

Jan 1 AOR1

Jan 11 SA

Jan 20 Moved to Singapore

Jan 31 AOR2

Things are moving well.

Reactions: chevykim