+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes on Profile details

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

Because of changes on my personal details, I declined the invitation I have received and deleted my profile, so I can create a new profile. However on my account I still have all details that cannot change or update, the total score and everything.

Please advise, how can I update my profile details?!!!!!

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

Because of changes on my personal details, I declined the invitation I have received and deleted my profile, so I can create a new profile. However on my account I still have all details that cannot change or update, the total score and everything.

Please advise, how can I update my profile details?!!!!!
Just use the Start again button on your profile ( if you have withdrawn your current application) you find it on the top left side, don't worry about the previous details it have zero impact.

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Just use the Start again button on your profile ( if you have withdrawn your current application) you find it on the top left side, don't worry about the previous details it have zero impact.
Thank you for your quick reply.

When I try to "Start Again" it goes to this page, and I still cannot change my details:

Are you sure you want to exit?
If you have received a personal document checklist, you should print it for future reference. It outlines the steps you need to apply.
Please take a few moments to rate your experience with us today.

Continue Cancel

Please help

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for your quick reply.

When I try to "Start Again" it goes to this page, and I still cannot change my details:

Are you sure you want to exit?
If you have received a personal document checklist, you should print it for future reference. It outlines the steps you need to apply.
Please take a few moments to rate your experience with us today.

Continue Cancel

Please help
Did you accept an ITA ?
If you already started your application and wish to terminate the process , you have mainly two options
Either you contact ircc and explain what the problem is
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=741&top=23

Or do not respond in 90 days and your profile will be eliminated and then you create a new one
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/respond-invitation.html

Last edited: