+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes in passport detail will hamper my PR case?

Neha0829

Jun 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please guide me

My mom has diff surname in her passport, adhaar card etc and in my passport. If I will change her name in her passport I need to change her name everywhere including my father's passport as well.

Second recently before appliying for visitor visa in April 2018 I have reissued my passport (as it was going to expire in 3 years and my photo was blur on my passport) with reason of changing my permanent address from rajasthan to mumbai.

Now my owner is treatning me ( he doesn't want to take my liability on his address for future) and he wants me to change my address from his home to my old hometown address.

I am ready to do this changes as I am getting married after a month so inabbw time and applying for PR afterwards.

But I m worried that will it hamper my passport and my history in front of embassy or its very normal.

Please guide me..

Neha0829

Jun 16, 2018
Pls help
Hello Everyone,

Please guide me

My mom has diff surname in her passport, adhaar card etc and in my passport. If I will change her name in her passport I need to change her name everywhere including my father's passport as well.

Second recently before appliying for visitor visa in April 2018 I have reissued my passport (as it was going to expire in 3 years and my photo was blur on my passport) with reason of changing my permanent address from rajasthan to mumbai.

Now my owner is treatning me ( he doesn't want to take my liability on his address for future) and he wants me to change my address from his home to my old hometown address.

I am ready to do this changes as I am getting married after a month so inabbw time and applying for PR afterwards.

But I m worried that will it hamper my passport and my history in front of embassy or its very normal.

Please guide me..
Hello Everyone,

Please guide me

Please guide me..