+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changed geography since submitting bio metrics

qaseemab

Nov 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,

First time poster and I didn't see another thread covering this topic so I am hoping someone can help me with this. I got the good news today that IRCC is "ready to issue my Permanent Resident Visa". However, the problem is that within the "information letter" they sent, I have been asked to submit my passport at the VAC in Paris to obtain the PR visa. I was completing my studies in France during the time I had to submit my bio metrics so had chosen the Paris VAC to do so. However, that was more than half a year ago and I have since then completed my studies and moved back to my home country of Pakistan. Since my visa to France has expired, I cannot go back to the VAC there and applying for a new french visit visa would be a cumbersome, lengthy and expensive process. I wrote to the Paris IRCC office via the email that was provided in the information letter explaining my situation and got back this reply "Your file is not processed at the IRCC-PARIS office and we are unable to answer your question." I have since then used the IRCC web form to submit my query but have not received a reply for a few days.

Can someone tell me if there is a better communication channel to raise this issue with IRCC? Moreover, is anyone aware if it would be possible for the IRCC to allow me to submit my passport at the VAC in Pakistan(I know there is a VAC in my hometown of Islamabad)?

Hoping to hear from you guys for any answers.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi Everyone,

First time poster and I didn't see another thread covering this topic so I am hoping someone can help me with this. I got the good news today that IRCC is "ready to issue my Permanent Resident Visa". However, the problem is that within the "information letter" they sent, I have been asked to submit my passport at the VAC in Paris to obtain the PR visa. I was completing my studies in France during the time I had to submit my bio metrics so had chosen the Paris VAC to do so. However, that was more than half a year ago and I have since then completed my studies and moved back to my home country of Pakistan. Since my visa to France has expired, I cannot go back to the VAC there and applying for a new french visit visa would be a cumbersome, lengthy and expensive process. I wrote to the Paris IRCC office via the email that was provided in the information letter explaining my situation and got back this reply "Your file is not processed at the IRCC-PARIS office and we are unable to answer your question." I have since then used the IRCC web form to submit my query but have not received a reply for a few days.

Can someone tell me if there is a better communication channel to raise this issue with IRCC? Moreover, is anyone aware if it would be possible for the IRCC to allow me to submit my passport at the VAC in Pakistan(I know there is a VAC in my hometown of Islamabad)?

Hoping to hear from you guys for any answers.
Web form was the right thing to do, but I think it will easily take a week or two for them to get back...