+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changed DLI for in-progress study permit application through web form

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi,

Through web form, I have changed the institution +program when my application was in progress. The application which is in progress was for Quebec suspended colleges. Did anyone ever change the DLI through web form? Any useful information on this topic will be appreciated, did you get a visa after updating information from the web form on an application?

Thanks in advance!

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hi,

Through web form, I have changed the institution +program when my application was in progress. The application which is in progress was for Quebec suspended colleges. Did anyone ever change the DLI through web form? Any useful information on this topic will be appreciated, did you get a visa after updating information from the web form on an application?

Thanks in advance!
Which college did you change from ?
even i applied in quebec planning to change DLI and what are the documents you submitted with the webform for changing dli ?

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Which college did you change from ?
even i applied in quebec planning to change DLI and what are the documents you submitted with the webform for changing dli ?
I uploaded tution fees receipt of new college plus offer letter in web form. I changed from canada college

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Hello JAS131313,

You are right on track and make it straightforward since your application is still in active processing.

I hope you hear positively from IRCC soon.

Best of Luck

Reactions: JAS131313

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello JAS131313,

You are right on track and make it straightforward since your application is still in active processing.

I hope you hear positively from IRCC soon.

Best of Luck
Thanks a lot @Johnsnow 007 for your wishes! I have got an update that my webform information has been received by them. hope I will get another update soon.

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
@JAS131313 , Good luck on your application!.. My husband also changed his DLI while application is in progress. Webform was submitted on Apr 2 then email sent on Apr 19. Acknowledgment through email was received on May 6. Just today, he got PPR. We’re hoping the approval given is really in consideration to the DLI and intake change reported.

Reactions: JAS131313

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
@maricelpba Thanks! I received an email that they received web form information. But today, I have got an email asking for few more docs like bank statements, and study plans. I'm confused whether this is regarding my Canada college or the new updated VCC college through the web form. Please reply if anyone else has received the same type of response after the update of DLI through the webform.

NOTE: I changed college from Canada clg(QUEBEC) to VCC. The reason as the previous college was suspended last year that's why I didn't want to continue in this college.

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
@maricelpba Thanks! I received an email that they received web form information. But today, I have got an email asking for few more docs like bank statements, and study plans. I'm confused whether this is regarding my Canada college or the new updated VCC college through the web form. Please reply if anyone else has received the same type of response after the update of DLI through the webform.

NOTE: I changed college from Canada clg(QUEBEC) to VCC. The reason as the previous college was suspended last year that's why I didn't want to continue in this college.
I think IRCC wants to see your new study plan given the change in DLI. In my husband’s case, when we sent the webform and email, we attached a Letter of Explanation that still touches about his study plan, as well as the LOA from his new DLI, tuition fee deposit receipt, & balance certificate.

Reactions: Dhani and JAS131313

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I think IRCC wants to see your new study plan given the change in DLI. In my husband’s case, when we sent the webform and email, we attached a Letter of Explanation that still touches about his study plan, as well as the LOA from his new DLI, tuition fee deposit receipt, & balance certificate.
Congratulations on a passport request! Yeah, I also attached these all; tuition fees, letter of explanation, etc. How many days did it take for your PPR? After receipt of web form information, did you guys get a direct request for a passport?

Xxm

Apr 4, 2021
Hello
If any one could reply me I would be great. I have received a new DLI so i have to send a web form to IRCC with the new LOA and receipts. I was wondering can I also attach in the web form documents I forgot to submit originally like the study plan or letter of explanation, the Wes evaluation reports.