+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changed DLI for in-progress study permit application through web form

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello
If any one could reply me I would be great. I have received a new DLI so i have to send a web form to IRCC with the new LOA and receipts. I was wondering can I also attach in the web form documents I forgot to submit originally like the study plan or letter of explanation, the Wes evaluation reports.
Yes, attach any document you'd like to submit.

Reactions: Xxm

Xxm

Apr 4, 2021
Yes, attach any document you'd like to submit.
Thank you please. Let me do it quickly as I submitted on third this month and the new DLI is of November this year. Does the form allow to attach multiple files or it's a single file upload that I have to just combine PDFs??

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you please. Let me do it quickly as I submitted on third this month and the new DLI is of November this year. Does the form allow to attach multiple files or it's a single file upload that I have to just combine PDFs??
Single file, not bigger than 2MB.

Xxm

Apr 4, 2021
Single file, not bigger than 2MB.
Thank you but I am having one problem. These files of my new school like the LOA, payment receipts don't allow to be combined with other pdf files. How can I add such files into one pdf?

Xxm

Apr 4, 2021
What's the file type?
Okay if I am to attach files, I have 3 files, the LOA, the 3 receipts of tuition deposit, and
the letter of explanation. But the schools PDFs can not be combined. Whenever I try combining them, Adobe Acrobat shows that they are special files that can not be combined yet I really I want to also submit this letter of explanation. So I am trying to know how can i combine them. The receipt PDFs themselves can not combine. So I'm confused. Is there any other app that could join all of them even if they are special files.

Xxm

Apr 4, 2021
Okay if I am to attach files, I have 3 files, the LOA, the 3 receipts of tuition deposit, and
the letter of explanation. But the schools PDFs can not be combined. Whenever I try combining them, Adobe Acrobat shows that they are special files that can not be combined yet I really I want to also submit this letter of explanation. So I am trying to know how can i combine them. The receipt PDFs themselves can not combine. So I'm confused. Is there any other app that could join all of them even if they are special files.
They are all PDFs but even when I turn the letter into a pdf, the school PDFs show they are special and so they can't combine with any other PDFs.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Sorry I don't know what special files these are that won't let you combine. Have you tried online tools to combine and compress?

Can you convert them to jpg and then export as pdf? There are online software to do that if Adobe won't let you. Alternatively you can take screenshots of the files from your computer, save as jpeg, and then export as PDF.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
They are all PDFs but even when I turn the letter into a pdf, the school PDFs show they are special and so they can't combine with any other PDFs.
Try to print the pdf as pdf. You can use cutepdf or any other free pdf editors (you only need the print driver). When you print, choose the pdf editor you installed. That would create a different pdf file without any special features. Then you can combine pdf from any online sites such as combinepdf.com.

Xxm

Apr 4, 2021
Thank you people, the web form allows uploads to 2mb or even 3.5mbs so as you upload the size reduces. So I managed to upload the LOA, the tuition deposit receipts and the Letter of explanation. So im waiting for their response. Thank you Soo munch @wonderbly.

Reactions: wonderbly

l4rahman

Sep 5, 2019
Congratulations on a passport request! Yeah, I also attached these all; tuition fees, letter of explanation, etc. How many days did it take for your PPR? After receipt of web form information, did you guys get a direct request for a passport?
Brother, did u submit those files again and receive PPR?

Dhani

Mar 1, 2020
I think IRCC wants to see your new study plan given the change in DLI. In my husband’s case, when we sent the webform and email, we attached a Letter of Explanation that still touches about his study plan, as well as the LOA from his new DLI, tuition fee deposit receipt, & balance certificate.
Hi - My application is currently in progress with Conestoga college (Graduate certificate program) as the DLI. However, I got admit in Masters from a reputed university in Canada. Can you please let me know all the points that you wrote in the Letter of explanation? Did it had the content similar to what you had mentioned in the SOP that you had submitted for your previous DLI.

Dhani

Mar 1, 2020
Congratulations on a passport request! Yeah, I also attached these all; tuition fees, letter of explanation, etc. How many days did it take for your PPR? After receipt of web form information, did you guys get a direct request for a passport?
Hi - Did you get your PPR on new DLI after providing them a new LOA through webform? and how much time it took to issue you PPR after they had sent you an email that they have received your webform infomation regarding change of DLI