+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changed country of residence after AOR

armenaz777

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
AOR July 2018. 2 months ago, I changed my country of residence. I raised CSE and informed CIC about contact info change.

Received PPR last week from Ankara, Turkey VO. Submitted passports this morning in VAC Berlin. They sent the passports to Vienna, Austria VO. No problem right?

I was thinking since Ankara sent PPR, passports should also go to Ankara.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
You have raised a CSE and done your bit about informing ircc about address change. I am sure they have taken note of it.

Once you've submitted your passport, they will figure it out. I'm sure they know what is to be done with your passport. If there's a problem, they will let you know.

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
AOR July 2018. 2 months ago, I changed my country of residence. I raised CSE and informed CIC about contact info change.

Received PPR last week from Ankara, Turkey VO. Submitted passports this morning in VAC Berlin. They sent the passports to Vienna, Austria VO. No problem right?

Vienna processes Germany's things so that probably why. Did changing your address have any consequences like having to redo police clearances?

anasahagun

Aug 14, 2018

Hello, How did it go in the end? I have a similar situation

r1t

Nov 14, 2020
Dear all, could you please advise on this? I am in a similar situation where I have to change countries after AOR, MEP/Biometrics, so I have following questions:

1. Other than informing the IRCC via web form about the change of address and countries, what do I have to do?
2. Is there any other way in which I can inform IRCC about it?
3. Where will I submit my passport for COPR?

Looking forward to hearing from you. thank you