+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change the Employer , close work permit

07jaguar

Mar 12, 2019
Hi everyone, Im a new member here. Im in a closed work permit and applied to a new employer via Francophone mobility program. One of the requirements is to get a Biometrics. Do i need to go outside Canada just to get biometrics or can I do it in the Port of Entry here inside Canada? I hope somebody can shed me a light over this one as Im really confused, I dont wanna go outside just to get biometrics. Thanks in advance

07jaguar

Mar 12, 2019
I currently have a Closed Work Permit, got dismissed and then I got a new job offer. Can anybody here tell me where to start to process a new work permit? Thank you so much in advance.

07jaguar

Mar 12, 2019
Thank you for your reply , actually after i have asked one immigration consultant , no Biometries will done inside Canada till July, 2019 . she said .

one question guys so now i have an offer letter for a new job and i would like to know how to start my process to get a new work permit . ? Thank you in advance .

Navin312

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Thank you for your reply , actually after i have asked one immigration consultant , no Biometries will done inside Canada till July, 2019 . she said .

one question guys so now i have an offer letter for a new job and i would like to know how to start my process to get a new work permit . ? Thank you in advance .
Hi, have you been apply to get your work permit via the mobility francophone?