+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change the agent

Mihishi

May 16, 2018
Hi,

I applied for graduate certificate course of International Business Management in Mohawk college and I received the LOA. I applied through IDP sri lanka. But now IDP saying they are not sure to get visa for this course as it is 8 months. Though IDP had sent an email inquiring about this, they had not received a reply. But I found another agent who is confident to apply with this LOA. Now I want to change my agent and need to proceed for visa with this LOA. What is the procedure for that? And is it possible to change the agent?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
you can seek assistance from an agent who's not only confident but knowledgeable. There are high numbers of people who have gone for a course less than a year and got visa, just try to prepare a strong and convincing SOP on why you decide to go for a 8 months course

only you can make the decision of whether to change your agent or not

Mihishi

May 16, 2018
you can seek assistance from an agent who's not only confident but knowledgeable. There are high numbers of people who have gone for a course less than a year and got visa, just try to prepare a strong and convincing SOP on why you decide to go for a 8 months course

only you can make the decision of whether to change your agent or not
Hi,

Actually the agent I selected now is really knowledgable. That is why i decided to hand over my file to him. The thing is I just want to know the procedure how to change the agent's details with Mohawk college. I sent a mail an no reply yet. Any body who knows how to change the agents details?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,

Actually the agent I selected now is really knowledgable. That is why i decided to hand over my file to him. The thing is I just want to know the procedure how to change the agent's details with Mohawk college. I sent a mail an no reply yet. Any body who knows how to change the agents details?
You don't really need an agent to continue your college proceedings, hasn't the previous agent hand you over your college user id and password to your portal? if YES and if you've gotten the admission offer already then you don't need the agent's any details except he has not handed over your login details to your portal then seek for it

Mihishi

May 16, 2018
You don't really need an agent to continue your college proceedings, hasn't the previous agent hand you over your college user id and password to your portal? if YES and if you've gotten the admission offer already then you don't need the agent's any details except he has not handed over your login details to your portal then seek for it
Hi,

Thanks for your information. I have the LOA with me. The college is Mohawk college, Hamilton. Is this college provide a portal ID? In Sri Lanka, we really need a assistance of an agent. I know that they will get a commission from college for recruiting students. My new agent will not be OK to assist me without nominating his name to the college as he won't get the commission. Cz my new agent is saying that they will need a No Objection Letter from IDP. Definitely they won't issue a such letter. So, is there a way to change the agent's details in college database.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,

Thanks for your information. I have the LOA with me. The college is Mohawk college, Hamilton. Is this college provide a portal ID? In Sri Lanka, we really need a assistance of an agent. I know that they will get a commission from college for recruiting students. My new agent will not be OK to assist me without nominating his name to the college as he won't get the commission. Cz my new agent is saying that they will need a No Objection Letter from IDP. Definitely they won't issue a such letter. So, is there a way to change the agent's details in college database.
I don't really know how the study permit or admission process is done in Sri Lanka but just try reasoning with the new agent on how the processing can proceed, he should know better on that

but mostly, agents details doesn't really affect or dictate any school proceedings as you are the primary applicant and you have the freewill to write to the school if need be