+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change Status in my Profile

hamed808

Aug 20, 2019
I got a tourist visa and label was stamped on my passport, but the embassy emailed me: not to travel to Canada because it's the background check of the case.
My status in profile was first Approve but then changed to submitted.
Where can I send an email to find out reason?

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I got a tourist visa and label was stamped on my passport, but the embassy emailed me: not to travel to Canada because it's the background check of the case.
My status in profile was first Approve but then changed to submitted.
Where can I send an email to find out reason?
Are you saying you got your passport back with visa stamp on it and later on IRCC mail's you to not travel. Or on your Gckey account there was an update with application approved and when you checked again it was showing submitted?

hamed808

Aug 20, 2019
Are you saying you got your passport back with visa stamp on it and later on IRCC mail's you to not travel. Or on your Gckey account there was an update with application approved and when you checked again it was showing submitted?

Yes , I Have label in my passport
After 3 month, In my profile, statuse change to SUBMITED, and I got an email from embassy:
please be advised that your applications are under review for background checks. Please be advised that we cannot estimate as to when it would be finalized. I would like to assure you that as soon as the review is completed, we will proceed for the next steps.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Yes , I Have label in my passport
After 3 month, In my profile, statuse change to SUBMITED, and I got an email from embassy:
please be advised that your applications are under review for background checks. Please be advised that we cannot estimate as to when it would be finalized. I would like to assure you that as soon as the review is completed, we will proceed for the next steps.
Are you sure you didn't apply for something else or it could be that the message wasn't meant for you