+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change program from HCA to Live in Care giver program

joyjoy817

Aug 6, 2011
I am woking here in canada for almost 3 years as Health Care Aide and my job category has no possible way to get a Permanent residency. I have a friend that want to hire me as a live-in care giver. Can I possibly change my program? They said that the processing should be outside Canada, if ever I will process my papers to buffalo office, do i still have to get a US visitors visa to submit there or can I just send my application to Buffalo Office. pls help...thanks

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
you should call the immigration and ask them about it so that youll get a definite answer. bcoz i think if your changing the program youll gonna need to go back to the country where you really came from and apply it there, and wait for them to process it under LCP i dont know how long it would take. im not sure of this though but it happen to someone i knew and thats what she did. but im not really sure so just call cic and ask them.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can send your app to Buffalo and hope and pray you're not called for interview.

joyjoy817 said:
I am woking here in canada for almost 3 years as Health Care Aide and my job category has no possible way to get a Permanent residency. I have a friend that want to hire me as a live-in care giver. Can I possibly change my program? They said that the processing should be outside Canada, if ever I will process my papers to buffalo office, do i still have to get a US visitors visa to submit there or can I just send my application to Buffalo Office. pls help...thanks