+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change passport after e-APR

Dec 7, 2016
Hello Experts

I received ITA last month and now I am ready to submit my application.
Will be submitting in a day or two.
All my documents (IELTS, WES, medical, Police clearance, POF) are all based on my current passport.
But i have only 3 pages left in my current passport and i have some unavoidable trips scheduled in the near future which will exhaust my remaining pages.

If i renew my passport after e-AOR, Will this cause problem when i land in Canada

Please advise.

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Bharathporchelvan said:
Hello Experts

All my documents (IELTS, WES, medical, Police clearance, POF) are all based on my current passport.
But i have only 3 pages left in my current passport and i have some unavoidable trips scheduled in the near future which will exhaust my remaining pages.

If i renew my passport after e-AOR, Will this cause problem when i land in Canada

Please advise.
Is wes linked to a passport ?

Option 1 make a new passport and submit with d new including loe why ur passport is new
Option 2 submit wit current , once u get a new passport raise a CSE and upload new passport

Elders what are your views ?

Dec 7, 2016
Bharathporchelvan said:
Hello Experts

Please advise.
Can some experts please help reg this query.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Bharathporchelvan said:
Can some experts please help reg this query.
I am on the same boat... My passport expires on August 2017, I have applied for a new passport and everythingelse is on my current passport....

I have read somewhere on the forum that somebody actually submitted everything with a newly issued passport and there was no problem at all...

I would like to hear some advice though... :)

rewt321

Apr 12, 2016
I renewed my passport after e-APR. Once I received a new passport, I simply scanned the new biographical data page and submitted ith with a letter of explanation. A week later I received an email saying they received the updated information and added it to my application. Couple days later I received PPR.

Reactions: yiming

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
rewt321 said:
I renewed my passport after e-APR. Once I received a new passport, I simply scanned the new biographical data page and submitted ith with a letter of explanation. A week later I received an email saying they received the updated information and added it to my application. Couple days later I received PPR.
Thank you! I guess you raised a CSE after you submitted the e-apr ?Then maybe its better to submit it with the current one and raise a CSE like you did ...

rewt321

Apr 12, 2016
Ezgi84 said:
Thank you! I guess you raised a CSE after you submitted the e-apr ?Then maybe its better to submit it with the current one and raise a CSE like you did ...
Exactly, I raised a CSE. I forgot the acronym originally.

aries2203

Feb 23, 2017
HI,

I am in a similar situation, I have received the ITA on 22/Feb based on my EE profile with my Indian passport. I will be applying for my British passport in May 2017 (will take 3-5 months to come). Can I use the same route (CSE) to inform the IRCC about the change in my nationality and new passport? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks