+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE of VISA OFFICE [from Ottawa to Local VO] - Anyone ?

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
muhammadanas1987 said:
Hahaha.. i guess the CSE worked. I attached the ottawa PPR pdf in attachments..

I received a 'new msg in mycic' email... and a new request letter in mycic account.
Pdf? I was only sent an email "ready for visa", is this what you got also? What pdf are you talking about?

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
muhammadanas1987 said:
Hahaha.. i guess the CSE worked. I attached the ottawa PPR pdf in attachments..

I received a 'new msg in mycic' email... and a new request letter in mycic account.
How much time did it take for you Anas after that CSE request. I have done the same for my spouse after I didn't get any response from Ottawa through email after a week.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
harry96 said:
How much time did it take for you Anas after that CSE request. I have done the same for my spouse after I didn't get any response from Ottawa through email after a week.
Hello Harry...

First of all congrats on your PR... secondly i hope you receive your passport back soon while also the local PPR for your wife soon...

My file is still under processing with CIC... but my situation is exactly as yours and i want to be better prepared if the PPR comes through... do you mind if I ask you a couple of things?

I am inside Canada in Alberta while my spouse is in India.... how does the change of visa office thing work...?

do you send your passport directly to Ottawa and request for the change of VO for your wife? what did you write in the email to change the VO for your spouse...

any information from your side would be greatly appreciated.... thanks...

wish you luck...

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
HB.Agenda2 said:
Hello Harry...

First of all congrats on your PR... secondly i hope you receive your passport back soon while also the local PPR for your wife soon...

My file is still under processing with CIC... but my situation is exactly as yours and i want to be better prepared if the PPR comes through... do you mind if I ask you a couple of things?

I am inside Canada in Alberta while my spouse is in India.... how does the change of visa office thing work...?

do you send your passport directly to Ottawa and request for the change of VO for your wife? what did you write in the email to change the VO for your spouse...

any information from your side would be greatly appreciated.... thanks...

wish you luck...
When you receive your PPR, you will send your passport to Ottawa and send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting the change of VO from Ottawa. There is a format of that email. I will send you the format in pm :)

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Flash555 said:
Send CSE to LVO today..... PPR on 13th October.... Received auto confirmation.....
They are really taking their time. I sent another mail yesterday expressing my concern of the 30-day limit and 20 working days reply standard.

Hope next week there will be news.

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Anya, any luck from your side? for me none yet :) I tried to contact the local VO but they said to me that Ottawa will be the one sending instructions. So I am guessing that the instructions should start from Ottawa which might follow the regular release of info similar to PPR.

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
dublinfunk said:
Anya, any luck from your side? for me none yet :) I tried to contact the local VO but they said to me that Ottawa will be the one sending instructions. So I am guessing that the instructions should start from Ottawa which might follow the regular release of info similar to PPR.
Thank you, dublinfunk, very important info, I will refrain from sending any letter to local VO. If many waited two weeks, I shall stop whining to them.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dublinfunk said:
Nope. Nothing at all. They should have created a separate email for those of us wishing to switch VO's instead of making us use their general PR enquiries email. As they work in date order, it'll take a while before they get to us :mad:

sselim

Jul 30, 2015
Waleed Mostafa said:
I have requested to Change visa office to Cairo,Egypt since 8th September but no reply .
Any suggestions ???
Hi Waleed,

Are there any new updates regarding your situation. I am in the same situation as you and I am still waiting for CIC to send me a new PPR with my local office details.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Any news guys? Why are they taking so much time to re-route the ppr to our LVO?

The 30 day deadline is fast approaching.

Anybody from the oct 13 to oct 16th PPR batch that have gotten a LVO PPR?

Drenalin04

Oct 13, 2015
ETE said:
Any news guys? Why are they taking so much time to re-route the ppr to our LVO?

The 30 day deadline is fast approaching.

Anybody from the oct 13 to oct 16th PPR batch that have gotten a LVO PPR?
Yep ....Yesterday for my Daughter to KVO. Send them a fax.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Drenalin04 said:
Yep ....Yesterday for my Daughter to KVO. Send them a fax.
When was your PPR from ottawa gotten?

I have sent them the email, my consultant also sent them the email, i sent an email to my LVO and also sent a CSE to my LVO and still no luck.

When did you send the fax and when did they respond with the LVO PPR?

What was the content of the fax you sent?

Thanks.

Drenalin04

Oct 13, 2015
ETE said:
When was your PPR from ottawa gotten? October 13th

I have sent them the email, my consultant also sent them the email, i sent an email to my LVO and also sent a CSE to my LVO and still no luck.

When did you send the fax and when did they respond with the LVO PPR? I emailed them on October 14th and sent the fax on October 19th

What was the content of the fax you sent?See Below

Thanks.

ADDRESS
Phone: (XXX) XXX XXXX
Email: xxxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com

October 19, 2015

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

Re: Change of Visa Office to Kingston Visa of Office (KVO) for XXXXX XXXXXX

UCI - XXXXXX Application# XXXXXX

Dear Officer,

Thanks to you and your office for offering my family and I the opportunity to live in Canada as Permanent Residents. We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves in Canada and have totally embraced the culture, food and strong family values to which we have been exposed.

I am kindly asking for you to allow my daughter XXXXX XXXXXX (UCI: XXXXXX) to collect her Permanent Resident Visa at the Kingston Visa Office (KVO) in Jamaica (W.I).

If there are any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to call me by phone (xxx xxx xxxx) or email (xxxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com) at your convenience.

Thanks in advance for your understanding, assistance and kind consideration.

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX
Express Entry Applicant