+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change Of University

Nov 28, 2019
Hello Experts,
Good Day!
I recently got admission in one of the university in NB, But agent said me course if for 1 year 3 semesters, and 30 credits. I questioned her regarding PGWP she assured me its for 2 years. and also i called university who over phone are saying me it will be for 2 years but cannot reply to my email the same thing. Anyhow i started feeling it something dodgy.
Now i am planning to move ahead by paying 2 semester fees to the university. I just wanted you experts to advise me can i change my university immediately once i land or i need to finish atleast 1 semester,
Suppose if i finish 1 semester and want to change 2nd semester will the university pay me my 2nd sem fees back.

Kindly need your expert advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Nabeela Khan

Viper_123

Jul 25, 2019
Hello Experts,
Good Day!
I recently got admission in one of the university in NB, But agent said me course if for 1 year 3 semesters, and 30 credits. I questioned her regarding PGWP she assured me its for 2 years. and also i called university who over phone are saying me it will be for 2 years but cannot reply to my email the same thing. Anyhow i started feeling it something dodgy.
Now i am planning to move ahead by paying 2 semester fees to the university. I just wanted you experts to advise me can i change my university immediately once i land or i need to finish atleast 1 semester,
Suppose if i finish 1 semester and want to change 2nd semester will the university pay me my 2nd sem fees back.

Kindly need your expert advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Nabeela Khan
For the refund you have to visit your university administration office they will guide you better and talking about the transfer . Yes you have to finish atleast first sem so that you have enough credit to transfer but it is still tough to transfer you credit from one university to another. So i will suggest you first visit the administration office of your university talk with then and if they agree then have a talk with the administration of other university in which u want to transfer . This will be safer and much better.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Transferring credits during a masters degree will be incredibly tough. Have you sought enrolment at another University? It is too late for January and some don’t have a summer session or full summer session.

Nov 28, 2019
Transferring credits during a masters degree will be incredibly tough. Have you sought enrolment at another University? It is too late for January and some don’t have a summer session or full summer session.
I am opting for May.
Ok Any help on this : I am going for Uni which has 3 Sem 1 Year course and 30 credits in eastern province( Dont want to name it), Agent here are saying I will be getting PGWP for 2 years while University is comming up " My course is for 1 year and visa issued to me will be for 1.4 Years, Once i complete Masters I will be offered with 2 years of PGWP. Is this true.

Nov 28, 2019
For the refund you have to visit your university administration office they will guide you better and talking about the transfer . Yes you have to finish atleast first sem so that you have enough credit to transfer but it is still tough to transfer you credit from one university to another. So i will suggest you first visit the administration office of your university talk with then and if they agree then have a talk with the administration of other university in which u want to transfer . This will be safer and much better.
Hi Viper, Thanks for response.
Ok Any help on this : I am going for Uni which has 3 Sem 1 Year course and 30 credits in eastern province( Dont want to name it), Agent here are saying I will be getting PGWP for 2 years while University is comming up " My course is for 1 year and visa issued to me will be for 1.4 Years, Once i complete Masters I will be offered with 2 years of PGWP. Is this true.