13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
Hello Family,
I was admitted to Stouffville college for(ACCA) in 2011 and also applied for visa same year,but I have a little delay in my visa process(Medical issue). I have to undergo a treatment of 18mths before I could be given visa(in sha Allah). Now,the treatment is almost finished( 15th mths gone,3 mths remaining) Allah is faithful :)
Along the line,I got some advice and experience about private colleges. I intend to cross from Stouffville college to another University in the Ontario province. I want to ask the house,if there is no implication or issues with this. I want to know if this is possible and would not have immigration backlog on my status.
I would be looking forward to informative and suggestive response from you guyz. Thanx in anticipation.
ciao.
Salaam!

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
Please I need response.
knock!knock!!knock!!!

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
Please,I need help from you guys. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

yes you can change your college even after joining it subject to your respective college's condition which will surely be mentioned in your LOA. there will be an administrative fee which is usually CAD 500 for a program ranging from CAD 10k to 15K a year.

Please read your Letter of Acceptance.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
bro listen apply for visa on the same institute. Because already they were willing to give u visa on that but due to medical problem they asked you to do treatment. So already you have a good history with them. If you change it to university right now and apply for visa on university basis then it is a sudden change of plans and I don't reckon it. I think if u apply on acca basis then its fair enough for u to get visa and visa officer would have a mind without any doubts to issue u a visa. Don't risk it. They would think that the person is a genuine student of ACCA and has sticked to acca even after 18 months treatment.
How ever in the mean apply to a university of your choice to get admission in ur desired course as university admissions take some significant time. when u reach canada then go to university instead of college simple :)

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
sabby2612 said:
Hello,

yes you can change your college even after joining it subject to your respective college's condition which will surely be mentioned in your LOA. there will be an administrative fee which is usually CAD 500 for a program ranging from CAD 10k to 15K a year.

Please read your Letter of Acceptance.
Thanks so much brother. it goes a long way. I really appreciate your response. I will follow your advice. Grazie: Thanks in Italiano

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
alwaysoptimistic said:
bro listen apply for visa on the same institute. Because already they were willing to give u visa on that but due to medical problem they asked you to do treatment. So already you have a good history with them. If you change it to university right now and apply for visa on university basis then it is a sudden change of plans and I don't reckon it. I think if u apply on acca basis then its fair enough for u to get visa and visa officer would have a mind without any doubts to issue u a visa. Don't risk it. They would think that the person is a genuine student of ACCA and has sticked to acca even after 18 months treatment.
How ever in the mean apply to a university of your choice to get admission in ur desired course as university admissions take some significant time. when u reach canada then go to university instead of college simple :)
Hello bro,
Thx for your response and advice. I am not re-applying for the visa,as my dox are still with them. I just need to get Doctor's report that I have completed my treatment and I am medically fit to study in Canada.
Back to my main topic,if I apply to University before I go to Canada,it does not mean I will use the admission letter to apply for visa. I only need to be smart. I do not want a delay in my academics and at the same time,I want a university education. I think the best bet for me is to apply to Univ when I get to Canada (in sha Allah)
Above all,I want to thank you guyz for throwing in your suggestion and advice. C u all in Canada.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I would suggest, you change your college or uni when u reach in canada. as said ealier, it takes only a few CAD to do so... and it certianly doesn't impact your future prospect...though your consultant might say so as his commission will be lost which they get from colleges upon your fee payment...

cheers!

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
guys i need help.. i got into university of newbrunswick.m still waiting for calgary,western and waterloo. to save time can i apply for the visa through UNB.s LOA and later go to calgary or waterloo?wat will be the procedurE?

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
ned09 said:
i have applied for MEng in all universities
go for unb and then u can change it waterloo or calgary .........
one more thing when u r going to apply for UNB u will have to show less money because UNB fee is low than waterloo and calgary.
correct me if i m wrong...

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
sandhuboy said:
go for unb and then u can change it waterloo or calgary .........
one more thing when u r going to apply for UNB u will have to show less money because UNB fee is low than waterloo and calgary.
correct me if i m wrong...
Yes u r rite..Fee is very much lower than Waterloo and Calgary. For example if i get visa on UNBs letter..wat wud be the procedure after that?they must have records of my case that m going for UNB

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you land there... then you only need to talk to admission officer tht u wana change ur college or program.

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
sabby2612 said:
Once you land there... then you only need to talk to admission officer tht u wana change ur college or program.
admission officer?the one at the immigration?

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nops.. your college... though I have heard ( not really sure) that changing your course/college/Uni once you get visa and land in canada may impact your PR application. However, not a few, but many students practice this. So I think u can give it a try.