+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of address

Kajol agarwal

Dec 12, 2016
Hello All,
Can anyone help me regarding change of address issue:
I got my ITA on March 1st, 2017 and my E-APR AOR on march 17. Now my status is medicals passed and BG not applicable.
My concern is i was in USA till end of March and on April 1st I moved out of USA and relocated to India. Since then am trying to update my address to my Indian Address, but when am trying to use the online form it says they cannot locate my account. I even tried used the web from but no reply came from IRCC.

Can anyone suggest any other alternative to change the address. any help would be really appreciated.

LFNCAN

Nov 13, 2016
Hi,

I'm having similar issue- with changes in details after submission.

1. I received my PCC today i.e., after submitting the PR application.In the application, I attached the receipts, explained the delay and asked for extension in the LOE. What's best to do now? Should I wait until I get the extension or upload the document right-away along with "case specific enquiry form" ? or is there any other mode through which I should be contacting/notifying CIC?

2. My spouse (not primary applicant) resigned from her current job after submitting the PR application. Should I notify CIC regarding the same?

3. In coming months, there will be a change in my(primary applicant) status- I will be a student starting Aug-17 and change in my address as we will be moving. All of these changes needs to be notified to CIC. Is it okay to notify them multiple times?

Please advice.