Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Hi everyone,

We applied for family sponsorship (spouse) in May, 2014 and received our SA in July. I am the spouse and my wife is the Canadian national. One of the requirement (for Pakistani) is to submit a certified copy of the Identity card (ID card), which has both our permanent address and present address in Pakistan. After applying, we realized that my present address on the card is not the latest one. It's the old address where I used to live like two years ago and there is no such requirement to get your address changed on your ID card in Pakistan (it is mandatory in most of countries). I am living in Korea these days so when I went to my home country last month, I reapplied for the card (you get a new card when you want to change address on the card). Now my question is will it create a problem as the address on my ID card is the old one? Now that I have correct address, how can I send it to the embassy? a certified copy through courier or can I upload it on the website or through email? I will have to write a cover letter to explain the issue as well. Any help in regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
yasir22 said:
Hi everyone,

We applied for family sponsorship (spouse) in May, 2014 and received our SA in July. I am the spouse and my wife is the Canadian national. One of the requirement (for Pakistani) is to submit a certified copy of the Identity card (ID card), which has both our permanent address and present address in Pakistan. After applying, we realized that my present address on the card is not the latest one. It's the old address where I used to live like two years ago and there is no such requirement to get your address changed on your ID card in Pakistan (it is mandatory in most of countries). I am living in Korea these days so when I went to my home country last month, I reapplied for the card (you get a new card when you want to change address on the card). Now my question is will it create a problem as the address on my ID card is the old one? Now that I have correct address, how can I send it to the embassy? a certified copy through courier or can I upload it on the website or through email? I will have to write a cover letter to explain the issue as well. Any help in regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
As they have one copy on record the only thing that you may need to do is to send an e-mail and scan the document,
If they require a certified copy they will send a request,
Explain the situation about the address, and what is the current address in the document,
Try this first and if necessary do what they will request, if they do.