+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Address

nhari

Feb 25, 2014
Hi
I applied under CEC from India.I received AOR in Feb and RCMP certificate request in Mar 14. I have submitted the documents.
I might be traveling to Canada on a work permit sometimes this month and based on few things , my family will join me after a couple of months.

Please let me know what or how do I have to interact with CPC? What documentation regarding only my address change?
Further formalities pls advise.
Thanks,

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
nhari said:
Hi
I applied under CEC from India.I received AOR in Feb and RCMP certificate request in Mar 14. I have submitted the documents.
I might be traveling to Canada on a work permit sometimes this month and based on few things , my family will join me after a couple of months.

Please let me know what or how do I have to interact with CPC? What documentation regarding only my address change?
Further formalities pls advise.
Thanks,
You do not require any documents for change of address. You just have to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca quoting your application#, UCI, first name, last name, DOB and the new address and new contact number

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crama123 said:
You do not require any documents for change of address. You just have to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca quoting your application#, UCI, first name, last name, DOB and the new address and new contact number
can u not update by logging into ecas?

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
tdot_guy said:
can u not update by logging into ecas?
Only if you're in canada I believe

nhari

Feb 25, 2014
Thanks all. I have come from India in to Canada on a work permit.I am the Principal applicant and I was able to login to ecas link and change my address only. As per the web site, it might take 15 days. I hope it will be done. Would I have to send an email update to CPC?

Regards,
nh

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
nhari said:
Thanks all. I have come from India in to Canada on a work permit.I am the Principal applicant and I was able to login to ecas link and change my address only. As per the web site, it might take 15 days. I hope it will be done. Would I have to send an email update to CPC?

Regards,
nh
Send an email to CIC as instructed above. Changing address on ECAS either doesn't work or takes a VERY long time to be reflected in your file.