19-06-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
UPFRONT: 18-11-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED: 02-12-2016
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or has any thoughts on it. I submitted a paper PNP application in March 2016. My NOC code was 2172 because my official job title at that time was "Data Analyst" and a lot of the job description for that noc matches my day to day duties. Since then, my company's changed the official job title to "Statistical Analyst" and i realized that some of the duties in noc 2161 also match my day to day duties, so i created my EE profile using noc 2161. Now i've received ITA,i'm a bit worried about having 2 applications with different noc codes.

My question is, do you guys think i should change my EE noc code before i submit? i can also include a LOE explaining that 2161 can also be used. The change will not affect my score in any way(they are both NOC A jobs).

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or has any thoughts on it. I submitted a paper PNP application in March 2016. My NOC code was 2172 because my official job title at that time was "Data Analyst" and a lot of the job description for that noc matches my day to day duties. Since then, my company's changed the official job title to "Statistical Analyst" and i realized that some of the duties in noc 2161 also match my day to day duties, so i created my EE profile using noc 2161. Now i've received ITA,i'm a bit worried about having 2 applications with different noc codes.

My question is, do you guys think i should change my EE noc code before i submit? i can also include a LOE explaining that 2161 can also be used. The change will not affect my score in any way(they are both NOC A jobs).

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
Hi , pls google about it ,there is an email id which u can send ur job decription on what all you have worked till now ,and they will decide the job code and reply to you .(some canada agency only)