+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change NOC after AOR submitted

dsdsdscdscad

Jun 3, 2018
Hello All,

I discovered my NOC was wrong and sent a CSE regarding changing my NOC two weeks ago. However, it's been two weeks and I still haven't gotten replied yet. Besides, the NOC in the profile under "express entry" is still the same and I can't find the NOC under "Permanent Residency" (application type).

So I want to ask how to find the profile including NOC in "Permanent Residency" (application type) ?

Thank you very much in advance!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello All,

I discovered my NOC was wrong and sent a CSE regarding changing my NOC two weeks ago. However, it's been two weeks and I still haven't gotten replied yet. Besides, the NOC in the profile under "express entry" is still the same and I can't find the NOC under "Permanent Residency" (application type).

So I want to ask how to find the profile including NOC in "Permanent Residency" (application type) ?

when you log in replace and click on 'view submitted application', replace the the 'documentsToSubmit.do' in the url with 'applicationChecklist.do' (case sensitive), then you will see your complete application.

dsdsdscdscad

Jun 3, 2018
when you log in replace and click on 'view submitted application', replace the the 'documentsToSubmit.do' in the url with 'applicationChecklist.do' (case sensitive), then you will see your complete application.
Thank you!!! It's a smart way to do so.

Unfortunately, my noc is the same.I'm now on IP2. I wonder is it necessary for me send a CSE again? Or they will consider my CSE when reviewing the eligibility.

Thanks!!

jagmz

Mar 19, 2019
Hi
Thank you!!! It's a smart way to do so.

Unfortunately, my noc is the same.I'm now on IP2. I wonder is it necessary for me send a CSE again? Or they will consider my CSE when reviewing the eligibility.

Thanks!!
Any update on this ?, I kind of in the same situation

Thanks

pau123

Apr 7, 2019
Hello All,

Hi! May I know if you were successful with this? I’m thinking of changing my NOC but I am already post AOR