+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change my address during Application Process

i2mda

Jul 22, 2018
Can any help my situation.I am May applicant they started to proseccing my file just last week.
When I applied I put Canada current address then recently I Went back to my country so I’m going to change current address to my country residence but my husband is worried about reject or delay of processing. Is that cause of delay or reject of processing?
Thank you in advance!

i2mda

Jul 22, 2018
My sponsor ship is outland and I am principal applicant then I'm going to change my residence address.
that wasn't enough information sorry!

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
There are 2 options for Outland Spousal Sponsorship….
  1. I am currently living outside Canada, and I am applying under the Family Class.
  2. I am currently living in Canada, and I am applying under the Family Class (not under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class). I understand that I may be convoked to attend an interview at a visa office outside of Canada.
Outland sponsorship is for those who....

Apply under the Family Class if:
  • the person you want to sponsor lives outside Canada
  • the person you want to sponsor currently lives with you in Canada but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed
if your sponsorship is Outland (Family Class).....there won't be any problem or worries or rejection if you change your current address from Canada to your country of residence.