+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in passport after PR application. Adding spouse to the passport.

Abhishek3002

Mar 25, 2019
I am an Indian citizen living in Bangkok. I had applied for PR in January 2020. My wife is the primary applicant
We have a newborn. To get his passport built, I need to get myself added as a spouse on my wife's passport as a mandatory condition.
This would mean that wife's passport number will change. Is that an issue? It feels like there should be a process around this.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I am an Indian citizen living in Bangkok. I had applied for PR in January 2020. My wife is the primary applicant
We have a newborn. To get his passport built, I need to get myself added as a spouse on my wife's passport as a mandatory condition.
This would mean that wife's passport number will change. Is that an issue? It feels like there should be a process around this.
not an issue. you will need to raise a webform regarding your newborn and your wife's new passport details.

Reeub

Jan 6, 2022
Hi
I am an Indian national working in Bangkok and applying for PR through express entry in Bangkok.
Please advise what all company documents did you submit. Eg- Thai work permit, thai visa copy, reference letter..?
How did you get proof of funds?