+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in employer's address

Hk_setia

Oct 15, 2018
I have a work experience of 4 years
My current enployeer and previous employer has shifted to new addresses .
My appointment letter for both has old address , how can I inform this, whenever I file my documents after ITA or is it even required to be informed ?
I just want to be prepared if some document is required!
Thank you

Spyder

Jun 21, 2018
I have a work experience of 4 years
My current enployeer and previous employer has shifted to new addresses .
My appointment letter for both has old address , how can I inform this, whenever I file my documents after ITA or is it even required to be informed ?
I just want to be prepared if some document is required!
Thank you
You will not be asked to provide any information regarding employer address post ITA so this is not a problem ..

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
You can upload an explanation letter stating the address change. You also need a letter with job duties. Make sure to get that one as well.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
You will not be asked to provide any information regarding employer address post ITA so this is not a problem ..
Letter of experience needs to have the correct address. They do a Web search for the company and cross check the address and make sure it's legitimate.

Reactions: Hk_setia

Hk_setia

Oct 15, 2018
What all documents do I require from previous and current employer ?

Also , shall I take a letter from company about the address change ( websites and all are already updated with new address )
Or shall I write LOE ?
Is there a specific format for LOE ?

Thanks in advance

Hk_setia

Oct 15, 2018
Letter of experience needs to have the correct address. They do a Web search for the company and cross check the address and make sure it's legitimate.
What all documents do I require from previous and current employer ?

Also , shall I take a letter from company about the address change ( websites and all are already updated with new address )
Or shall I write LOE ?
Is there a specific format for LOE ?

Thanks in advance

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018