+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in country of residence while applying PR application

masaudakhter

Aug 1, 2015
One question: i am going to send my documents to CIC as i got nomination from Sask OID, my wifr is travelling to home country from UAE, but i want to fill the forms now in he presence to take her signature, but when i am going to send she would be in home country, so shall i fill forms now and mention current address as home country and send when she is in home country or i should ask her to fill in home country and ask her to send me forms by courier to UAE
Also if i fill now her current address would be UAE but after 10 days she is moving to home country so shall i update her forms?
As she will go to home country for few months and come back. So shal we inform cic of her travelling between home country and current country of residence

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Who is the primary applicant? You or your wife?

If it is you, then just go ahead with UAE address etc!!

masaudakhter

Aug 1, 2015
Who is the primary applicant? You or your wife?

If it is you, then just go ahead with UAE address etc!!
I am primary applicant, what if i write her current residence as UAE in General application form for canada and after 10 days she departs to home country? Shall i update the form and send them again then?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am primary applicant, what if i write her current residence as UAE in General application form for canada and after 10 days she departs to home country? Shall i update the form and send them again then?
Not required.. why are you worried? She is just a co applicant