+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in career

Aarsh06

May 23, 2014
Hello,

I am Aarsh from India. I studied Electronics & Communication Engineering, completed course with 57%. While I was studying I found my hobby photography more interesting and at the end of the engineering decided to change career, But I want to study photography in-deep(not workshops) and I found canada as good place to study photography because of various levels of courses. When I approached different university with my photography portfolio, most of universities as well as colleges welcoming me to pursue photography education in their institute, but my visa adviser told me that there are very low chance to get visa because of change of study-stream and I sadly enroll to project management(sept.2014), one year course in Sheridan college. So, is there any way to get admission in photography course without fear of visa rejection?
the photography course I like to study is 2 year or 3 year, diploma or advance diploma course. your valuable advise may save my money and time. So, I request you to guide me. :'(