+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in application status

Sep 22, 2018
Hello members,

My AOR date was 4th Nov. 2018. The only change that i could see today in the profile was the fact that the Background check has changed to "Not Applicable". What does it signify with respect to the application status? I have a feeling that when i had submitted the profile, the BG message was something else? Am i mistaken?

Thanks

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello members,

My AOR date was 4th Nov. 2018. The only change that i could see today in the profile was the fact that the Background check has changed to "Not Applicable". What does it signify with respect to the application status? I have a feeling that when i had submitted the profile, the BG message was something else? Am i mistaken?

Thanks
You will see it change a few times and you might not even notice that, it won't stay like that. It's normal, your application is being processed, now sit tight.

Sep 22, 2018
You will see it change a few times and you might not even notice that, it won't stay like that. It's normal, your application is being processed, now sit tight.
HI, many thanks for your reply. Is this change typically classified as some sort of a progress in the application right?
Maybe the medical clearance etc should follow?

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
HI, many thanks for your reply. Is this change typically classified as some sort of a progress in the application right?
Maybe the medical clearance etc should follow?
You just received your AOR a few days ago, I'd suggest you to wait patiently as the procedure may take time. And yes your application did process. IN sometime, it should show, that medical has been passed and they are reviewing your eligibility and background check is in process.

Hope it helped
Goodluck !