+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in 1122 : Imp

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
For all those applying under 1122

I hope you all know that there have been certain changes in the category 1122 few months ago. I am pasting the relevant links below.

Please see below - the first link contains the notice regarding the change in the name of category 1122. If you see the two links below, the definition of the category and the list of designations has also been changed for 2006 NOC to 2011 NOC . All marketing/ advertising type roles have been excluded and the description changed accordingly. Marketing / Advertising roles have been included in a separate category.

www . cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

www30 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

www5 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

1122 category only includes roles including analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed

Please make sure you apply in the correct category to avoid any unnecessary rejection

coolvanillasky

Star Member
Oct 25, 2011
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navneet1983 said:
For all those applying under 1122

I hope you all know that there have been certain changes in the category 1122 few months ago. I am pasting the relevant links below.

Please see below - the first link contains the notice regarding the change in the name of category 1122. If you see the two links below, the definition of the category and the list of designations has also been changed for 2006 NOC to 2011 NOC . All marketing/ advertising type roles have been excluded and the description changed accordingly. Marketing / Advertising roles have been included in a separate category.

www . cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

www30 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

www5 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

1122 category only includes roles including analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed

Please make sure you apply in the correct category to avoid any unnecessary rejection
Hi there, yes true, there is a breakdown of category made by HRSDC. Fingers crossed I hope 1123 will be included this coming July 1st.

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Yes, I am just wondering whether it is OK to send forms before july 1st (June 27th) such that it reaches around July 3rd. Does the printout barcode contain the date and if yes, is it required to be printed after July 1st when the cap is open? Does anyone know for sure?