+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE COURSE WHILE ON STUDENT VISA

Baali

Jan 8, 2016
Greetings to all,

I want to know whether I can change my course which is Electrical Engineering Technician to Commercial Pilot Training while on student visa in Canada. I do realize my fees would not be refunded, still is it possbile to do so?

Chiragappa

Jan 14, 2016
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you enter canada and your current course starts, you will have few days to change your course. Another good news for you that your fees will also be refunded or transferred to other course if i same college. Yes certain admin cost will be deducted. But you will have to find a college where u can get admission for your desired course.

Baali

Jan 8, 2016
Chiragappa said:
Once you enter canada and your current course starts, you will have few days to change your course. Another good news for you that your fees will also be refunded or transferred to other course if i same college. Yes certain admin cost will be deducted. But you will have to find a college where u can get admission for your desired course.

Are you sure? Because the course which initially I applied was of 2 years and after I'll go to canada and apply to flyschool for commercial flight training, this course will be of 1 years. Are you sure there are no visa formalities or anything?