+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change college with the same course

mtal

Mar 22, 2020
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows or has changed college but with the same course prior to receiving a visa decision?

I’ve already received AIP but am now considering changing colleges but with the same course. My college doesn’t offer Jan intake for my course but another college offers the same course with Jan intake.

If I decide to change college, apply and get an offer, do I need to withdraw my current visa application and apply for a new one? Or can I just submit a new LOA with the new college?

thanks

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows or has changed college but with the same course prior to receiving a visa decision?

I’ve already received AIP but am now considering changing colleges but with the same course. My college doesn’t offer Jan intake for my course but another college offers the same course with Jan intake.

If I decide to change college, apply and get an offer, do I need to withdraw my current visa application and apply for a new one? Or can I just submit a new LOA with the new college?

thanks
First, check if your college is ready to refund you the amount after getting AIP, prove your reasons to DLI. Then,
You can just get the new LOA from the new DLI you wanna change to, submit it to IRCC using the webform..
make sure to add an explanation letter why you have chosen to change the DLI/Course.