+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change adress where to send PR card


Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

In my application, i have two adresses : mailing adress and home adress. But in my COPR, the adress is the home adress.

I'd like to specify to IRCC to send the PR card to the mailing adress, anyone has idea how to to do that?

Thank you