+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANDIGARH VFS !! anybody received update, who applied after mid-march???? Important

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
I applied on 23 of march, anybody else
My college is seneca
Ielts 7
12th 86%
Program of study compt program

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
My college is seneca
Ielts 7
12th 86%
Bro Chandigarh’s scene is very diff. I have 8 bands IELTS applied since Feb 16 for May intake, Classes starting in 15 days visa still not here

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Buddy that is my concern.
Mine classes start on may 7 and i heared that embassy clear cases before classes.
Maybe next week, we might hear from chandigarh vfs.

Mandeep7970

Apr 14, 2018
My college is seneca
Ielts 7
12th 86%
I applied on march 15th (online) and got update in my GcKey id on 19th april that your application was approved . You need to send us your valid passport to finalise the application process.

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
My friend applied on 3 feb and received visa on 19 march, something is wrong please contact embassy
Nothing can be predicted. Every single application is handled differently with different timeline. I applied on March 21. Still no update. Status shows underprocessing. There are so many students who applied after us and have received their visas. And chandigarh visa office takes more than 45 days for most of the cases bcz of heavy no. Of applications applied every day at chd vfs global. Vfs global jalandhar sends files to visa office delhi. Delhi office processes applications within 15 days for most of the cases. Hwevr chd vfs global sends files to chd visa office. Chd visa office gives result between 45th and 60th day for 99% cases. So chill.relax and keep ur fingers crossed.

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
My friend applied on 3 feb and received visa on 19 march, something is wrong please contact embassy
Nothing is wrong dear. Relax. Chd visa office gives result after 45 days for most of the cases. Just chill. My friend had to wait for 70 days. Chd visa office receives a very large no. Of applications so it takes time. Be patient.

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Buddy that is my concern.
Mine classes start on may 7 and i heared that embassy clear cases before classes.
Maybe next week, we might hear from chandigarh vfs.
Thats not true. My real sister received visa after 3 days of her classes. Personal experience. She applied on 17th march and got visa on may 9.

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Thats not true. My real sister received visa after 3 days of her classes. Personal experience. She applied on 17th march and got visa on may 9.
That’s really unprofessional work because they have to respect the process after visa. It may take u a week to prepare for ur visit and if u r late cllgs might creat issue at the time registrations

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Please people, don’t spread negativity and be positive and excited, U must know that it’s very hard to wait and please don’t make it worse.
Some of us might get visa and some may be not but initially, it is our responsibility to spread happiness.
I’m hope-full, u all must be
The line from the book called SECRET
WHAT HAPPEN IN UR LIFE ID DRIVEN BY THE THOUGHT OF UR MIND.
so be positive.

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Please people, don’t spread negativity and be positive and excited, U must know that it’s very hard to wait and please don’t make it worse.
Some of us might get visa and some may be not but initially, it is our responsibility to spread happiness.
I’m hope-full, u all must be
The line from the book called SECRET
WHAT HAPPEN IN UR LIFE ID DRIVEN BY THE THOUGHT OF UR MIND.
so be positive.
ID*** is

Millions

Apr 18, 2018
That’s really unprofessional work because they have to respect the process after visa. It may take u a week to prepare for ur visit and if u r late cllgs might creat issue at the time registrations
My case is even same dude....processing time exceeds applied from London...university starting from Monday but no news...just be positive!!