+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chandigarh embassy

tanu.arora3564

Nov 14, 2017
i have passed 10 grade with 6.6 cgpa,12 grade with 82.2% and got overall 6.5 bands. on sept 20 my application was sent to the chandigarh embassy and within 20-21 days my passport got dispatched but it got refused. i dont know where i went wrong because everything was perfect. it was an unvalid reason for my refusal. they are not following a fixed pattern. sometimes they are taking more than 2 months or sometimes less than 3-4 weeks. guys tell me how is the result of new delhi embassy? is it worth to send applications to new delhi and how much time new delhi embassy is taking? your replies are really important for me to know.

Last edited:

Gaganpreet_kaur

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
i have passed 10 grade with 6.6 cgpa,12 grade with 82.2% and got overall 6.5 bands. on sept 20 my application was sent to the chandigarh embassy and within 20-21 days my passport got dispatched but it got refused. i dont know where i went wrong because everything was perfect. it was an unvalid reason for my refusal. they are not following a fixed pattern. sometimes they are taking more than 2 months or sometimes less than 3-4 weeks. guys tell me how is the result of new delhi embassy? is it worth to send applications to new delhi and how much time new delhi embassy is taking? your replies are really important for me to know.
To my knowledge delhi embAssy time is also not fixed .its true that there is not fix pattren to judge but we cant do anything ...relax and make sure to reapply your file with good SOP .all the best

Avneet_Kaur

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017

What reasons they provide for refusal?

tanu.arora3564

Nov 14, 2017
To my knowledge delhi embAssy time is also not fixed .its true that there is not fix pattren to judge but we cant do anything ...relax and make sure to reapply your file with good SOP .all the best
yeah but i am concerned because i have heard that delhi embassy have negative results..

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
I have submitted my file in Chandigarh vfs center and it has been many days and I have not got any message regarding when my file is sent to embassy.please tell me that why I have not got any message

Avneet_Kaur

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017

Don’t know how long they take for processing. I just have tracking number nd i can only see the this status. But i can not see my full file status coz my agent did’nt provided me anything. Is it possible for me to check the status if yes then how?

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Don’t know how long they take for processing. I just have tracking number nd i can only see the this status. But i can not see my full file status coz my agent did’nt provided me anything. Is it possible for me to check the status if yes then how?
When you submitted your file