+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances to re enter in canada

Jaypatel1448

Mar 23, 2019
Gujarat
Me & my wife are indian citizen & currently in canada on visitor visa. We have baby here. If we go back india within my time period with my baby & hes holding canadian passport as he born here so hes Canadian citizen. What are chances if we come back again in canada with my child ? Do they will allow me re enter in canada? As me & my wife holding Indian passport with 10 years multiple visa of canada. Thank you .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Me & my wife are indian citizen & currently in canada on visitor visa. We have baby here. If we go back india within my time period with my baby & hes holding canadian passport as he born here so hes Canadian citizen. What are chances if we come back again in canada with my child ? Do they will allow me re enter in canada? As me & my wife holding Indian passport with 10 years multiple visa of canada. Thank you .
Because of the fact you committed birth tourism your visas may be cancelled or you may not be allowed entry next time to prevent future birth tourism.

Jaypatel1448

Mar 23, 2019
Gujarat
Thank you for ur reply.
What if my child is canadian citizen.? Can they stop my child too if hes traveling with us ? We only planning to come for my brother‘s Convocation .

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Thank you for ur reply.
What if my child is canadian citizen.? Can they stop my child too if hes traveling with us ? We only planning to come for my brother‘s Convocation .
As your child is a Canadian citizen then they are entitled to enter the country but you and your wife only hold visitor visas so would be assessed whether you are genuine visitors each time you try to enter the country.

Having a Canadian child does not gain you any advantage at all to enter Canada or stay in the country as you will be assessed by CBSA same as any other visitor. Obviously nobody here can do anything more than speculate whether you may have issues or if granted entry whether a restricted stay.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for ur reply.
There can be longterm consequences of committing birth tourism especially when you mislead the VO about your intentions. Based on your previous posts you applied for a short visit and stayed a long time and had a baby in Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for ur reply.
Your child is entitled to enter Canada however you are not and could be denied entry.

Jaypatel1448

Mar 23, 2019
Gujarat
Thank you for your reply.
when I came I didn’t had intention to deliver baby here but during holiday time my wife had some problem & I went to doctor for just check up and she adviced me not to travel. I have letter from doctor too. As I know in Canada it’s lot money I have to pay if I don’t have health card or insurance. But I have concern my wife’s &baby health first so stayed here. Also I paying all expenses my self. But in future if I have to come back in my brother in law’s convocation do they will allow me?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply.
when I came I didn’t had intention to deliver baby here but during holiday time my wife had some problem & I went to doctor for just check up and she adviced me not to travel. I have letter from doctor too. As I know in Canada it’s lot money I have to pay if I don’t have health card or insurance. But I have concern my wife’s &baby health first so stayed here. Also I paying all expenses my self. But in future if I have to come back in my brother in law’s convocation do they will allow me?
Unless you were admitted to the hospital most would have returned home. A doctor can advise that it would be best not to travel but they also would have recommended she not travel to Canada in the first place. Unless she had a premature birth or was put in strict bed rest because she was bleeding or dilating and 100% couldn’t travel it will be considered birth tourism. Did you return to India without her if she had a medical reason why she needed to remain in Canada? People can’t just decide to leave their job for 3-6 months all of a sudden. Did she travel in her 3rd trimester of pregnancy? A visa is a privilege you will have to see if you are approved. VO are not stupid. Most would never have thought to go to an OB while in Canada and obtain a letter stating that your wife was not advised to travel. Do you have proof/receipts from weekly monitoring that would be required if she did have a serious pregnancy complication.

Jaypatel1448

Mar 23, 2019
Gujarat
Unless you were admitted to the hospital most would have returned home. A doctor can advise that it would be best not to travel but they also would have recommended she not travel to Canada in the first place. Unless she had a premature birth or was put in strict bed rest because she was bleeding or dilating and 100% couldn’t travel it will be considered birth tourism. Did you return to India without her if she had a medical reason why she needed to remain in Canada? People can’t just decide to leave their job for 3-6 months all of a sudden. Did she travel in her 3rd trimester of pregnancy? A visa is a privilege you will have to see if you are approved. VO are not stupid. Most would never have thought to go to an OB while in Canada and obtain a letter stating that your wife was not advised to travel. Do you have proof/receipts from weekly monitoring that would be required if she did have a serious pregnancy complication.
Thank you for reply.
i”will take ur suggestion as not to come back again. Thank you for your time.