+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chances of visa approval -- 3rd time with 2 rejections...pls advise

ashwin_1212

Dec 22, 2012
Hi all,

i am planning to apply for MBA / msc (general / technology management) so would like to know if i meet the minimum educational requirement in order to apply for a masters course in a university and what are the chances of visa approval SINCE I HAVE BEEN REJECTED TWICE:

My qualification is:

Secondary schooling certifficate (SSC): 53.33% in 2001
Higher secondary certificate (HSC): 49.66% 2001 - 2003
Diploma in Comp Engg (3yr) 64% aggregate 2002 - 2005
1st year Diploma was simultaneous with last year of higher secondary (2002 - 2003)

MCSE (microsoft certified systems enGG)
CCNA (Cisco certified Netrwork Associate)
Masters of Science in Comp networking: in 2012 from UK

i had recently applied for wireless networking PG diploma (Jan 13 Intake) but got rejected by visa officer stating reason ' Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

I had provided GIC's worth 10000CAD$ as a proof towards my living exp. and had paid full fees of college.

THE CAIPS REASON STATED "
has completed masters of science at London Metropolitan University in UK.
IELTS 7.0, i would have expected much higher results after 1.5 years of study in UK, Came back to india on OCT 16 2012. Unclear why PA wants to do a collegial course after a masters from UK, i am therefore not satisfied that the applicant is not applying for unknown reasons other than sutdies and such would be a genuine student.weighing the information in hand over the specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bonefide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R (1) (B) OF irpa REFUSED"

after this i changed my course to project management as advised by my agent (biggest mistake i did), i stated a reason saying i couldnt apply for mastrers course as i had 14 yrs of undergrad education coz my 1st yr of dip was simultaneous with my hsc. i stated in reply letter that i could have scored ielts more but i took it lightly coz i thought i just need 6.5 to qualify for application. now i got rejected again second time and the reason they gave is "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans." now i hav reapplied for caips notes and am waiting for the reason mentioned in there.....

MY QUESTION IS WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF VISA APPROVAL FOR THE THIRD TIME IF I APPLY USING A MASTERS COURSE FROM A UNIVERSITY???? would the visa officer think i am not a bonafide student since i am changing courses from wireless to project management then to masters.... i am enrolling for masters in tech innovation management would this help since this is also related to managemnt......

please advise what should i do now.....

please comment.........

thanks in advance....

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
Bro u have 16 year of education i think u should apply to university in 2nd time. The main reason is not ur ielts it is
(Unclear why PA wants to do a collegial course after a masters from UK)

bakkiya

Mar 19, 2014
Hi Ashwin!

Did you get your visa?
Even I got my student visa rejected twice last sep'13 and jan'14. I am confused whether to apply it for third time.

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Apply for students special for the CAIPS and they will explain all for you in your letter of explanation. They will tell you what to do next without any refusal.