+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of TRV to canada

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Hi forum members,

My nephew's birthday is coming next month and my elder sister is thinking of applying for my and younger sister's trv. I am working and she is a student. My brother is also a canadianPR and my mother is in canada on super visa. Also, i am waiting for express entry ITA. According to you guys, what are our chances of getting visa ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi forum members,

My nephew's birthday is coming next month and my elder sister is thinking of applying for my and younger sister's trv. I am working and she is a student. My brother is also a canadianPR and my mother is in canada on super visa. Also, i am waiting for express entry ITA. According to you guys, what are our chances of getting visa ?
Birthdays are not considered as compelling reasons to visit. This purpose of visit may not work.

It is difficult to predict the chances of TRV approvals. Unless you submit evidence of really strong ties to return to your home country, it could be quite difficult for you and for your sister (considering that most of your immediate family is in Canada)