+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of TRV for my Mother based on following Details

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
Hi all,

I landed as PR in 2017 and I want to invite my mother to visit me for one month from December to Jan, 2019. I have following documents prepared:

1. She has 3 properties in her name in India. (Property documents translated in English and their current Market evaluation)
2. Funds available in her 2 accounts (HDFC and India Post). Total more than 15 Lac. Statements and Letter provided for both. Funds in her both accounts are more than 7-8 months old.
3. Asset Certificate from CA along with the proof of all the assets. As per the CA letter she has around properties and Cash worth 76 Lac in her name.
4. Invitation letter from me. Stating that I was to meet her as its been more than 1 year since I have seen her.
5. My job letter + bank statement + salary slips.
6. My mother will bear all her expenses during her visit to Canada.
7. She does not have any job in India but she has enough money saved + interest on that money to live comfortably.

Based on the above infromation, what are my chances of getting TRV. My mother just want to visit me for couple of weeks.

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi all,

I landed as PR in 2017 and I want to invite my mother to visit me for one month from December to Jan, 2019. I have following documents prepared:

1. She has 3 properties in her name in India. (Property documents translated in English and their current Market evaluation)
2. Funds available in her 2 accounts (HDFC and India Post). Total more than 15 Lac. Statements and Letter provided for both. Funds in her both accounts are more than 7-8 months old.
3. Asset Certificate from CA along with the proof of all the assets. As per the CA letter she has around properties and Cash worth 76 Lac in her name.
4. Invitation letter from me. Stating that I was to meet her as its been more than 1 year since I have seen her.
5. My job letter + bank statement + salary slips.
6. My mother will bear all her expenses during her visit to Canada.
7. She does not have any job in India but she has enough money saved + interest on that money to live comfortably.

Based on the above infromation, what are my chances of getting TRV. My mother just want to visit me for couple of weeks.

Thanks
@Bryanna is the expert on these but I don't actually see anything other than financial ties to India. These could all be managed remotely from Canada and don't serve as an overwhelming incentive to return. I'm not sure that the chances are that good.

What are her non-financial ties?

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
@Bryanna is the expert on these but I don't actually see anything other than financial ties to India. These could all be managed remotely from Canada and don't serve as an overwhelming incentive to return. I'm not sure that the chances are that good.

What are her non-financial ties?
My sister is married and living in India with her Son and Husband. My mother also has two sisters living in India. Apart from that all her relatives, extended family and friends are in India. I am the only one who is in Canada.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
My sister is married and living in India with her Son and Husband. My mother also has two sisters living in India. Apart from that all her relatives, extended family and friends are in India. I am the only one who is in Canada.
That still may not be enough. Let's see what @Bryanna comes up with.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Does she care for parents or grandchildren? Having a family member who is dependent on her would add another tie to India and good reason return.

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
Does she care for parents or grandchildren? Having a family member who is dependent on her would add another tie to India and good reason return.
Yes sometimes my mothet take care of my Sister's Son but thats about it. She just wants visit for 2 weeks and then she will leave but I don't know how the convince visa officer. She is financially independent as my father has left enough money and property for her. So she will bear all the expenses while in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes sometimes my mothet take care of my Sister's Son but thats about it. She just wants visit for 2 weeks and then she will leave but I don't know how the convince visa officer. She is financially independent as my father has left enough money and property for her. So she will bear all the expenses while in Canada.
She hasn't been refused yet. Just trying to suggest other ways to make the application stronger.

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
She hasn't been refused yet. Just trying to suggest other ways to make the application stronger.
Yes I understand. I am still in the process of applying and will apply within a week or so. Thanks for the help. I welcome more suggestions from experienced members like yourself.

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that the Visitor visa for my mother has been approved. I applied online on 12th November and I got Passport request on 13th November, so in just 1 day. Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Good luck

Reactions: canuck78