+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of PPR after BVL ?

GRJ

Nov 17, 2020
Hi all, i got the Orignal Passport Request last week, had done upfront medical and biometrics.
May 2020 deferred to sept 2020

SDS - June 16th
AIP - August 14
BVL and OPR - Nov. 12th (After sending the webform on 10th Nov).

Any idea what the next step is?
Thank you

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hi all, i got the Orignal Passport Request last week, had done upfront medical and biometrics.
May 2020 deferred to sept 2020

SDS - June 16th
AIP - August 14
BVL and OPR - Nov. 12th (After sending the webform on 10th Nov).

Any idea what the next step is?
Thank you
Hey congratulations ... how did you apply in June if you were in May Intake. Do we need to apply again? Also what did you select for the question below for webform
Are you applying from an office outside Canada?

GRJ

Nov 17, 2020
Hey, congratulations ... how did you apply in June if you were in May Intake. Do we need to apply again? Also, what did you select for the question below for webform
Are you applying from an office outside Canada?
Thank you, The first time I applied in Feb, i got a refusal , while I was getting my documents sorted to re-apply, Lockdown happened and my school asked us to defer to the next intake (September), they sent me the new LOA and other documents for September and because IRCC was not accepting any applications (March - June), everything worked out in my favour. No, you don't have to re-apply. Yes, I did. Hope I answered your question. :)

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
T
Thank you, The first time I applied in Feb, i got a refusal , while I was getting my documents sorted to re-apply, Lockdown happened and my school asked us to defer to the next intake (September), they sent me the new LOA and other documents for September and because IRCC was not accepting any applications (March - June), everything worked out in my favour. No, you don't have to re-apply. Yes, I did. Hope I answered your question. :)
Thank you so much :) I guess now you’ll have to send the passport along with a letter .. read the posts in this forum it will help you