+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANCES OF PASSING MEDICAL EXAM

mayee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
I'm applying from Qatar. Do you know any email or phone number ? Usually applications go to Abu Dhabi vfs should I contact them and ask how long does it take?
Contact the vfs first. I think they will be the one to inform the embassy regarding that matter.

T4YO

Aug 3, 2018
Hello!
I got a message from the cic that my immigration application has reached the stage where it requires a medical examination with an IRCC panel physician. I went for the medical examination two weeks after i received the message now my cic account status says “you passed the medical exam”.
What are my chances of getting a visa?

TogetherAgain

Oct 27, 2017
Hello!
I got a message from the cic that my immigration application has reached the stage where it requires a medical examination with an IRCC panel physician. I went for the medical examination two weeks after i received the message now my cic account status says “you passed the medical exam”.
What are my chances of getting a visa?

Hi! I also received medical request last August 14, i have made an appoitnment with IOM on Aug 23. May I know which clinic did you go to amd how was the experience?
They say that medical request is one good sign on your way to a succesful application, but of course document results should be favorable

T4YO

Aug 3, 2018
Hi! I also received medical request last August 14, i have made an appoitnment with IOM on Aug 23. May I know which clinic did you go to amd how was the experience?
They say that medical request is one good sign on your way to a succesful application, but of course document results should be favorable[/QUOT
They say that medical request is one good sign on your way to a succesful application, but of course document results should be favorable
Children practice consultant at Raymond njoku, Ikoyi Lagos.